Valentine's Day Night

Willingness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Valentine's Day Night

Rating: PG

Genre: fluff

Warning: none

Word Count: 1920

 

 

He starts to alight from the bus he has been taking for the past 30 minutes and he almost shivers when the cold breeze hits him at the bus stop. He almost curses himself for  just wearing a pair of black leather pants (that attenuates his lower body) and a big, fluffy pink sweater as he knows his boyfriend will find him adorable and huggable. In short, he dresses to impress, not for this cold weather. He hugs himself tightly as he walks along the streets of Gangnam. He spots an empty bench near the meeting point. He sits down casually and fishes out his smartphone from the pocket of his tight skinny jeans with some difficulty, to realise it’s already 6pm. He checks his notification bar and sees no messages from his lover. He must be late again, he thinks.

The sky has already turned dark in such hour in winter. He gazes at the dark sky where the bright and full moon is staring back at him. It’s really a cold night and he admits he is enjoying how the chilly wind is blowing harshly against him. A thick and big sweater may not be warm enough for him but he is craving for someone warmer.

The streets of Gangnam are pretty busy and crowded. It’s valentine’s day, and all he can see are couples everywhere – hugging, kissing and holding hands. He’s not jealous in any way. He’s just waiting for that special someone. That someone who can make him smiles like a fool, that someone that can make him cry a river.

That tall-legged frog. He sees him from afar, wearing a full black trench coat with his favourite black muffler around his neck. He is in all-black dress code. He wonders why he is wearing like some male-witch (not even close to being a wizard at all) again. He stands up from the bench he has been sitting all along and waves at the man who is coming towards him.

“Hyung, sorry I’m late. I’m-” Jonghyun shushes him with his finger on the younger man’s lips.

Minho breaks into a bright and broad smile. Jonghyun smiles back as he removes his icy cold finger away from Minho. “Where shall we go?”

Minho shrugs as he grabs onto one of Jonghyun’s hands, eyes turning wide, “Why are your hands so cold? Why are you wearing so less? It is now 5 degrees Celsius, are you mad?” Minho frowns as he takes down his favourite muffler and wraps around his hyung’s neck carefully.

Jonghyun keeps smiling, foolishly as he sees Minho now holding both of his hands, rubbing them together to make it warmer. “Hyung, you don’t know how to love yourself, don’t you?”

Jonghyun pouts cutely, “It wasn’t that cold when I left my house, plus I don’t have to love myself because I know you love me.”

“You…stop taking my feelings for granted,” Minho jokes as he pinches his boyfriend’s nose. He judges Jonghyun from head to toe and decides to whisper, “You look so smol that I want to keep you inside my pocket.”

“Don’t I look y?” Jonghyun giggles as he turns around and wiggles his . Minho almost rolls his eyes because he knows what’s the tight leather skinny pants are doing to him and he slaps his hyung’s back gently, “Enough, let’s go and get dinner.”

 

 

They find somewhere warm, a BBQ restaurant that they like. Jonghyun sits nicely and stares at his boyfriend who is in front of him, smiling.

“Are you in a good mood?” Minho asks and he takes a shot of the soju that is just served.

“Yeah, it’s Valentine’s Day. More of White Day for us though.” Jonghyun replies with a smile.

“I will expect a present then?” Minho laughs shortly after Jonghyun’s remark. “You can’t deny the fact that I’m the man of this relationship.”

“Bastard, are you implying that I’m a woman again?” Jonghyun shoots back, not forgetting to hit the taller man’s forehead with his knuckle.

“Ow! Nah, I’m not,” Minho chuckles and holds onto Jonghyun’s freezing hand, “Don’t be so sensitive yah. I still see you as a man, the man I love.”

“Good.” Jonghyun nods his head in approval.

“So, where is my present?” Minho’s curiosity is piqued.

Jonghyun thinks for a while and leans closer, giving a soft peck on Minho’s cheek.

“That’s all?” Minho looks at his hyung in dismay.

Jonghyun nods and he sticks his tongue out playfully. “Yeah, what else do you want?  Give my body up?”

Minho flushes with embarrassment, his cheeks becoming hot, and he is not sure it is from the soju he just drank or from his hyung’s ‘crude’ words. “Yah! What are you saying?”

Jonghyun likes to see his young boyfriend in such embarrassment mode. He thinks it is really cute to see Minho being so shy and awkward of what he has said.

“I’m just joking alright?” Jonghyun assures, with a huge grin plasters on his face. “We are innocent boyfriends, what are you thinking exactly?”

“I’m not thinking about s-”

“Kimchi jigae for two,” a lady comes and places the food on the table.

“Thank you,” Jonghyun says politely and then looks back at Minho innocently. “So, you were saying?”

Minho shakes his head awkwardly, “Let’s eat?”

Jonghyun grins and picks up his chopsticks.

 

 

Minho tries to grill the uncooked meat that is just served while Jonghyun stares at him, fondly. He realizes that a man who knows how to cook looks y, although Minho is not exactly cooking, oh well.

“Pali, I want my food,” Jonghyun hits his chopsticks on the table repeatedly, like drumsticks hitting a drum as he rushes Minho. He can see a slight frown on Minho’s face. “I’m trying!”

Jonghyun gazes at Minho’s focused face and he won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter