Off

The Elites

 

Image result for uljin airport


About 1 and a 1/2 hour driving to the airport, they finallly made it. They were at Ujin Airport. They all got out of the van and grabbed their assigned bag and suitcases. Outside waiting for them were a group of men waiting near the plane. 

"Wait, don't we need to get checked in ...inside the airport?" Kevin asked. 

"Ani, we are the only passengers on this plane and we have V.I.P passports certified." Master Min explained. 

Master Min went to shake hands with the guys in the suit. They acted as if they were long time friends reuniting. 

"Tell him that I'm thankful for us riding his plane" Master Min told one man in the suit. 

"I will inform him." 

Master Min signaled his students to walk to the plane. His students put their bags above their seats. Kevin sat with Jonghyun, Ren sat with Minhyuk, Mark sat with Myungsoo, Jaeho sat with Junghan, and Jaehyun sat with Jungmin. The master say by himself in the front seat. The other men sat in the front with him. 

"Okay, lift off." one man said to the pilot. They were off. 

"Everyone knows their job right?" Master asked. 

"Nae." his students answered in unison. Master Min told his students to come together. Everyone gathered in somewhat of a circle and gave Master Min their attention. 

"We all live together, grew up together, like family." he made a quick paused while looking at each one of his students. 

"Rememeber this, never pick anything else over your own brothers always stick together, okay?" 

"Yes sir!" they all answered. 

"Everyone has the address of your jobs in the front pocket. We will all be staying in a big, mansion your master's friend paid for us to stay. 

The day of your new lives will begin at 10am tomorrow morning, we'll be in Seoul 4am. This mission will be harder than it sounds. 

The assassins are ready.. to begin their new lives. 


Hi! Sorry this is kinda late!! I've been so busy with school ugh kmn. 

Anyways, I really feel confident with this story I love it a lot i like this tbh XDD I hope you all enjoy it as well!

 Please comment below your opinions thanks :) 

Image result for wonho gif



Yea. this man can die in a hole like no. heavy breathing.