Meet the Elites

The Elites

 

Image result for old abandoned warehouse night


"Ani!" a woman yelled. She's frightened and she has an eye mask on. Her hands were tied to the ceiling with a rope. She seemed to be locked in a basement or an abandoned house based on her surroundings. "Help! Someone!" the woman starts to yell and kick her feet.

Then, she heard clicking of a knife. "Ahhh... Sera-sshi, we are finally together" a familiar male voice said, holding a knife coming out the shadows. "Joo-Jooheon?"Sera stutters as she starts to struggle, trying to break free. "Why? Jooheon, let me go !" she yelled. He grips her face saying "Why? So you can tell the police on me sweetheart?" Jooheon asked, laughing. "No, I promise I won't." Sera said, shaking her head. "Liar." Jooheon backed away a little and looked around. "You know you should've thought twice before rejecting me. I would have loved you forever and I still do." Jooheon said, caressing Sera's face. Sera shook her face away. "Wait, is this what this is all about?" she asked. "I reject you and you do this to me?" "you're crazy." He was literally 2cm away from her face. "Oh.. you don't like crazy?" he asked.

At that moment, he untied the rope making her fall into the big glass of water she was hanging over. Jooheon was greatly amused. Sera was trying to swim up for air, but her hands were still tied. Jooheon grabbed the rope and brought her up. She was huffing, trying to catch her breath.

"Why don't you love me!?" he starts to yell at her. " I have someone alrdsfdeready." Sera responded. "No! You have me, you love me!" he starts to yell in frustration. "Aniyo!" she yells back, with tears going down her face. She was honestly scared. Jooheon roughly grabbed her face  and tried kissing her. Sera was trying to push him away. Jooheon was starting to get furious. 

"Fine. If I can't have you, then no other man can!" Jooheon said. He grabbed his knife and started slowly putting the knife around Sera's leg. Sera was fearing for her life and she started to cry. 

"Aish. it." Jooheon said, putting his knife in his pocket. Jooheon got out a timer bomb. Jooheon took  off the blindfold. Sera saw him holding a bomb and she started to scream. "HELP!HELP!", getting louder each time. Jooheon put his hand over . "Jagiya, don't scream or else someone will think you need help" Jooheon whispered in her ear, showing her a very creepy smile. Sera spit in his face. "psh. disgusting." she mumbled. Jooheon had anger shown upon his face. 

"You..." he said with a chilling tone. He slapped her face and shoved her back into the glass of water. Jooheon stood in front of the glass and watch Sera suffer. Some of Jooheon's men were also watching her too.

   "Fine. then I'll watch you suffer instead. "  

"mmm!" Sera said, trying to swim up for air.

Her hands were still tied and she was struggling for life. Jooheon and his a couple of his men just laughed at Sera. 

Meanwhile, agents were already circling around the warehouse. One guy who was behind a black subaru was peeking at the big window, where it shows Jooheon and his men surrounding a big tank of water. "Deputy Chief Lee~" a deep male voice said through the guy's earpiece. "Nae?" he said. "Sergeant Jang." "Yes sir." a woman answered. 

"Go in and try to take out his men." Team Chief Kim ordered. "Deputy Chief Lee, try to find a place to shoot from the window to make th glass break". 

"I'm on it." both the deputy chief and the sergeant answered. 

Deputy Chief Lee crawled on the ground and look for a close screw, Meanwhile, Sergeant Jang was inside and was quietly walking inside around the top of roof. She saw one guy near her at the bottom, counting thousands of dollars. 

On the other hand, Team Chief Kim, Lietenant Kim, and Captain Yoo from a distance was getting out of their car to the scene. They all were prepared. They got their guns and other useful supplies. Captain Yoo puts her guns and materials on the sides of her belt that hold weapons. The team chief and the Lietanant slipped their stuff in their jacket. They stopped behind a pick up truck and squated down on the side to have a view of the horrid scene and Deputy Chief from afar. 

"So, once Deputy Chief Lee blows up the glass we go in?" Lietanant Kim asked the Team Chief. 

"Correct." 

"Works for me." Captain Yoo commented. 

Deputy Chief Lee looked through his sniper gun and saw a small screw at the bottom of the glass that looks as if it's about to pop out by itself. 

"Deputy Chief, Please hurry." Sergeant Jang whispered. "Yoon Sera. Can't endure this any longer." , while looking at the scene. 

The others also saw Sera struggling as well on the opposite side. 

"Deputy Chief!" The Team Chief said, urgently. 

Deputy Chief pulled the trigger and shot the small screw. The glass broke, having the place overflow with water. 

"NOOO!" Jooheon yelled. 

The other men tried to escape, but they ended up slipping and falling inside. A big, buff guy manage to run through the big body of water as he run towards the window where Deputy Chief Lee was. Once he came close enough to him, Deputy Chief Lee smacked the guy in his face with his sniper. The guy was furious; it shows all over his face like 'you're dead'. He grabbed him by his shirt and brought him inside the warehouse, throwing him on the ground. He was weak to get back up. Once the water was clear enough to run, Team Chief, Lietanant, and the Captain barged in. Team Chief went after Ki Jooheon. They started going at it with each other, exchanging punches and kicks. Sergeant Jang jumped from the outline of the top roof wood and onto the guy's back whom she saw earlier. She tried to smack the side of his head where his temple was to put him to sleep, but he grabbed both her legs and threw her at the boxes. Captain Yoo started trailing behind the guy that was taking Sera away. The guy didn't notice. Captain Yoo followed him all the way up the roof where he took her. Once she made it up, the guy put a gun to Sera's head. Captain Yoo did not move a muscle. 

"Ya! You cops, you guys better leave." the guy yelled. 

"Give you Yoon Sera and we won't let you stay in jail for too long." Captain Yoo answered. 

Captain Yoo slowly walked towards him. 

"You b*tch! I'll blow her head, don't come any closer!" the guy started to threat, while roughly pushing the gun towards the side of Sera's head. 

He dragged her towards the edge of the roof. 

"AAAHHHH!" Sera started to yell as loud as she could. 

"Please, help me" she said to Captain Yoo at the same time, she started to cry. 

"Let her go while I'm asking nicely." Captain Yoo said with a straight face. Just as she said that, she took out her gun and pointed it at him. 

"Last chance." she warned. "I'll give you til the count of 3." 

"Psh. Ya, sweetie what you gonna do? You want a kiss?" he asked,making the kissy faces at her. 

"You wish." she answered. 

"3." she started to count down. 

The guy still wasn't budging and he was still in his same position. 

"2." she says as she grips the gun tighter.

She looked for a spot that looked as if it was weak already. She aimed at his left leg, making him release Sera. He groaned in pain as he went down holding his injured leg. She quickly rush to the edge of the roof and she was relieved to see Sera hanging onto the edge of the concrete. 

"Hang on! I'll get you up!" Captain Yoo yelled. 

The guy grabbed her left ankle, trying to get up. Captain Yoo used her other leg to kick him back down. 

"This..." he started saying, coughing, "is... just the beginning." 

Captain Yoo stared at him, watching him fall having no more energy in his body. She knew he wasn't dead because she didn't hit him the spot that could resulted in death. Captain Yoo took the rope from her belt and threw it down for Sera to hold on to it. 

"Sera-sshi, grab the rope and hang on!" she told her. Sera did what Captain Yoo said. She was trying to pull her up, but she was barely up on the roof. Then, the rest of the crew rushed up to the rood and saw Captain Yoo struggling. They all grabbed on and pulled with all their might. Finally, they got Sera up. Sera collapsed to the ground and she started shaking. She slowly went to go hug Captain Yoo. 

"Kamsamnida" she told her and looked at the others too, while crying and hugging her tightly. 

Captain Yoo didn't know how to react; she was shocked. She coughed. 

"Ok, uhm.. the cops will be here in a few" Captain Yoo told her, making them both stand up. Sera was guided back down stairs by Deputy Chief Lee. The others followed behind. When they were down, they saw all the criminals handcuff to a heavy object. "Good job everyone." Team Chief Kim said. After a while, they heard police cars and ambulances. They walked out of the warehouse with Sera. Cops started rushing in. 

"Be careful, it's slippery." Deputy Chief Lee said. 

The cops were picking up the criminals and putting them in the big police car.  Then, the director of Seoul Police Station came out of a black car. Everyone bowed to him when he walked towards them. 

"Taehoon-ah, Good job" he said, patting Team Chief Kim's shoulders. "All of you.", looking at the others. The cops were holding Jooheon at both sides. He stopped walking when he saw Sera. 

"Sera. Sera.. Sera~ I love you!" Wait for me! I'll find you!" he yelled, before getting shoved into the car. 

"Don't worry, he will be in there for a long time." Lietantant Kim told Sera. 

Sera nodded her head a little. Sera was guided to the aid of the officers. Then, Sera saw her mother run to her, pouring in tears. 

"u-u-umma" she said, faintly and rushed to her mom's arms. Her mom hugged her so tight and the feeling of love and compassion from a parent.. some of us wish we had that feeling. 

"Who are you guys?" the sheriff asked. 

"People who are just like you. Have a nice night." Team Chief Kim said, waving bye to the sheriff. 

"Let's go." he told his crew.

All of them went into the big car. Team Chief drove with his team. The 5 special agents are the most elite group of people that are the highest, most skillful agents in Taerim Agency. All of the Elites come from completely different backgrounds.
A man who's in his early 40s, handsome and youthful. He's worked under Taerim Agency for over 20 years. His name is Kim Taehoon. He's the Team Chief or what everyone in his team calls him 'Team Leader Kim.' He's the leader and founder of the Elites becuase he got permission to create this intelligent secret group that had separate cases to do from the company. He's chosen the most prestigious, skillful agents that is a part of this team. He's very skillful in figuring out stuff that's not been told/shown. He gives out the orders and cares about the safety of everyone. He's very respected and looked upon as a role model. 

A young guy with a very nice facial structure. He's in the passenger seat beside the leader. This is Kim Wonbin. He's the Lietanant and he's Taehoon's partner in crime. They've been through so much together. He's skillful in hand to hand combat. He's worked under Taerim Agency for 10 years. He is intelligent about anything with math or government figures. 
Then, we have the charismatic woman with her long, luxurious medium brown hair tied back, She was drawing a sketch of the warehouse they just came out of and the main criminal in the scene- Ki Jooheon. She's the sergeant of the team. She's known for always sneaking up on the others and she's really good at messing with everyone, especially Deputy Chief Lee. She has photographic memory, which explains her perfect sketch of Ki Jooheon's portrait. She's Jang Bohee. Many people think she was picked because of her appearance. She's skillful mainly in taekwondo. She has a very unique sense of humor. 
The guy sitting beside her has his hair styled and has a strong jawline. Very young compared to Team Leader and Lietanant. He's the Deputy Chief of the team. He's the nerd in the crew. He knows a lot about criminals and their backgrounds. He's skillful in shooting with target guns like the sniper. He gets triggered easily. He has a special intelligence with understanding people's emotions. He is braver than he looks, other agents would make fun of him all the time because of his appearance and how he isn't fit to be in this group. He's skillful in karate, wingchun and guns. He gets bullied by Bohee all the time. This is Lee Youngsoo. 
Another young woman with her long hair down was lost in thought looking out the window. Many agents have different opinions on her. Some feel as though she's easy to get with, can easily get hurt, or weak. Others find her intimidating and some of afraid to look her way. She honestly has no care into what people think of her. She doesn't have a lot of friends, other than Bohee and Youngsoo who she considers her best friends. She's the captain of the team. She is pretty open minded. She can come off as a , but if you really get to know her she's actually nice and caring. It's usually her honesty that throws people off. Her heart is made of stone/ice says some agents. She has a hard time showing/expressing her emotions. She rarely smile; if you see her smile it has to be raining outside. She's skillful in jiujitsu, knife throwing, and kungfu. She doesn't open up to people easily. This is~ the captain Yoo Sehyun. 


HI~ This is Jinndesu. I just finished the first chapter whooo~ deadass. like it took me 3 days to type this all up from my notebook. 
Yeah. I'm those authors that write everything out then publishes it. I can't freely type XD does anyone else do that? 

Please comment below!! Give me some feedback. opinions, and click that subscribe button~~ :) Make a new friend. 

Hope you all enjoy this story I really do wanna make this a full, finished story :) Hope you like it Thank you!! ~~