Choices and Decisions

The Elites

Image result for ninja clan

 


 

The next morning, all 20 assassins were standing tall with their weapons around their waist. Each of them had a partner. 

"I'm so nervous" one guy with long, black hair said.  

"Wae?" his partner asked. 

"Because.. he never made us do this type of meeting before.. it seems off." 

After 5 minutes past, Master Taeshik and his apprentice walked in. The master walked in front of them and looked at all his students. He stopped right in front of one of his best students, Ahn Jaehyun. 

"My students.. you all have come a long way to get where you are now. I've taken you all in and raised you as my own." Master Min said with his hands behind his back. 

"Like I said yesterday, we will be relocating to Seoul and your misson will be given." All of them were getting excited. Lee Jonghyun, Jaehyun's best friend was giving him a nudge when he heard this. 

"However, only 10 of you will be going to Seoul with me." Master Min said, stopping everyone from celebrating. Everyone was confused; they all looked at each other making sure they heard correctly. Yixing slowly raised his hand. The master looked at him for his question. 

"Master.. why .. did you say only 10 of us can/will go with you?" he asked hesitantly. Taeshik took a minute to answer. 

"All of you have a partner." Master Min started, pointing to each person. Taeshik turned his back with his hands behind his back. 

"You all.. must execute your partner and if you're too soft to kill your friend or your "brother", then you do not deserve to come with me to Seoul." 

"Master! Why?! Why can't we all go!?" Junsu asked forcefully, moving his hand motions with him. Taeshik turned around towards his attention to Junsu. 

"We need the strongest assassins. Those who can handle the deadly path, fight for what's right, advanced missions, and being your own deadly weapon." 

"But, But this isn't fair!" Jungmin piped in. 

"Ye! We can all do that! You've trained us this far equally we can all handle it master!" Mark added. 

"I'm not-" Taeshik cut Jungmin off. 

"Also, if any of you try to run away.. I'll kill you myself." Master Min said coldly. He walked out with his apprentice and shut the door behind him. All 20 guys looked at each other for a moment. Then, two guys both let out a scream and took out their weapons, staring each other down. The other pairs started attacking each other, some were honestly heartbroken that they had to die or kill their  brother-like friend they've spend their entire lives with. No one wanted to kill each other, but these were master's orders. The only one who weren't moving at all were Ahn Jaehyun and Lee Jonghyun. They did not know how to react to this. 

Then, they saw Minhyuk and Yixing in a sword battle. In a split second, everyone saw blood splattered on the wall. Everyone stopped, even the fight between Minhyuk and Yixing they were frozen. Everyone saw Kangnam. dead on the ground with his neck slit, still holding onto his weapon in his hand. They looked at the dreadful scene. They saw Myungsoo breathing heavily and looked down at who he killed. 

"Myungsoo-ah.." Minhyuk said faintly. 

Myungsoo looked at everyone and said, "These are master's orders.. this is my destiny." He held in his emotions and made his way out the door. Once he shut the door behind him, he slid down the wall and started to break down into tears. 

"Mi-mianhae hyung" he said, sniffling looking at his bloody blade. 

"AAHHH!" one guy yelled and started attacking his partner. Everyone went out of control. Meanwhile, Jaehyun and Jonghyun were just staring at them and then at each other. 

After a while, Jonghyun held on to his double sided-blade and let out a deep breath. He turned to Jaehyun. 

"Jaehyun. This path.. means a lot to the both of us." Jonghyun started. "I've known you since we were kids, you didn't know this is the path we had to pass." 

In the background, there are blood being splattered everywhere, people getting slashed and having their necks slit. Jaehyun was stunned by Jonghyun. 

"However, this path can only be for one of us." Jonghyun took out his blade and had it armed, aiming at Jaehyun. "AAAHHHH!" Jonghyun yelled. 

He rushed towards Jaehyun, but Jaehyun was ahead of him. He quickly grabbed his katana from his side and slashed his stomach in a quick second. Jaehyun's face was covered with his best friend's blood splattered on his face. Jonghyun fell to his knees and held his stomach. Jaehyun went on the floor and had Jonghyun in his arms, kneeled down. Jonghyun started choking up blood. He patted Jaehyun's arm with his little energy he has left. 

"Jae-Jaehyun." he said quietly. 

"Yea?" Jaehyun answeredm holding back his tears. 

"You've gotten stronger and faster." Jonghyun said. Jonghyun ripped off his necklace. His necklace was in the shape of a yingyang symbol with a carving in the back. Jonghyun flipped his necklace and on the back there was Jaehyun Jonghyun brothers forever engraved in the back of it. Jonghyun looked up at Jaehyun with teary eyes. Jonghyun placed his necklace in Jaehyun's palm and closed his hand. 

"You will always be my brother.. I'll be here for you. Please.. Do me a favor" Jonghyun said quieter and sounding more faint. 

"Nae.. my hyung" Jaehyun said, gripping Jonghyun's right hand. 

"Please.. keep living.." Jonghyun said. 

"Okay. I promise." Jaehyun said with a soft smile while tears went down his face. Jonghyun smiled back then he turned away from him. 

"Good." Then, Jonghyun's hands fell down off Jaehyun's arm. 

"Jong-Jonghyun" Jaehyun shook him. Jaehyun started to pour his eyes out and hang his head down in shame. 

"I'm so sorry.. my brother" Jaehyun said. 

After a couple of minutes, Jaehyun wiped his tears and stands up. Jaehyun looked around the room ... and he sees 10 bodies.. dead. He was so heartbroken seeing half of his family.. killed. The other 9 guys were still stunned by their actions. One guy looked down on his deceased brother and also glances at his bloody weapon. No one could move; they were so.. shocked. A guy with light brown hair falls to his knees. 

"Wae? Why are we.. doing this?" This isn't fair!" he yells in frustration. 

For about 2 hours, 10 guys were mourning at their brother's deceased bodies. Jaehyun has his back against the wall. He was ashamed at himself. He started rolling Jonghyun's necklace around his fingers. 

A few moments later, Master Min's apprentice slids the door open and told the remaiing students to report to the living room outside. The students followed behind and saw Master waiting for them with his back turned. Master Min took a deep breath and slowly turned around to his remaining students. He shut his eyes and put on on a thinking face as if he wasn't sure if the decision he made was right. He opened them again and stood closer to his students in the middle of them. 

"I... want to congratulate you all in showing me you all.. are the strongest" Master Taeshik started. He started to walk back and forth from Jaehyun right down to Ren. Everyone standing in front of Master Taeshik had their heads down. One was trying to hold back his tears. 

"So... w3hat will we do with their bodies?" Rowoon asked. 

"We'll bury them in the back." Master answered. 

"Wait.. cops.. wouldn't they investigate... what if they find their bodies?" 

"We can burn it.." Everyone gave Ren a look. 

"Yeah.. let's burn the whole house." the apprentice added. The master agreed. 

"But, first things first, we need to discuss the mission" Master Taeshik said. "Come." All of his students walked towards the big table with a map of South Korea spread out, covering the table. They all scanned the map. 

"Master-nim" Minhyuk said, raising his hand. Master Taeshik looked his direction. 

"Uh, what is this?" 

"This is Seoul. The reason for going to Seoul is because our deceased grand master Kang Taeho has been robbed of his riches after his death." Master Taeshik said. 

"As his students... we must bring it back to the rightful owner, where it belongs." 

The apprentice stepped forward and cleared his throat. 

"Assassins like you all. have been looked down on for many years since the 1800s. The Korean government has sent us away into hiding. You, along with Master Min are seen as criminals in the authorities' eyes. "

All of the students were speechless to what they were hearing. 

"Our grandmaster.." the apprentice started talking again, trying to hold back his tears. 

"He.. was hanged in front of the whole world .. to see and.. these filthy bastards up there took his money." 

"So~ What do we do to help master?" Kevin asked. 

"You all will be given different positions in certain areas of Seoul. Me and my Eunwoo have packed you everything you need on the mission. Also, you all will have different names with fake IDs, birthdates that was created by one of my men. I have bought a mansion that's located in Seoul. I'lll call your name to get your stuff." answers the masters with his students agreed reactions. 

The apprentice was reading the labeled name tag. 

"Choi Ren." A guy with lengthy, blonde hair with his hair tied and pinned up. He took the bag and sat down with 3 other guys and he rummaged around his bag. Everyone was getting calleed up 1-by-1. 

Finally, the apprentice called Jaehyun up.

"Ahn Jaehyun." Jaehyun walked up and grabbed his bag, taking a seat in the corner by himself. He sat up with his legs halfway up with his head down. Everyone was looking through their stuff and were shocked and confused at the same time. 

"I will announce the job positions you each will have." the apprentice, Eunwoo said. 

"Kevin Kim. You are going to be a new detective for the Byulsoo Company; find out anything that's useful to get closer to the government." Kevin stood up in front of his master and did a deep bow. 

"I.. am honored, for this opportunity. Thank You." Kevin said, looking up to his master. His master bowed back to him. 

"Pack up whatever you need and wait in the secondary room." Kevin proceeded out the door. 

"Next. Uhm.." Eunwoo said, scanning a packet. 

"Jungmin.." 

"Yes?" Jungmin said, standing up. 

"You will be working as a taxi driver, a special one that drives government authorities such as secretaries, governor even the president of business companies." Master Min told him. 

"Wa, Thank you so much" Jungmin said back,bowed, taking his bag. One by one, each student was told their position. Master Min saw Jaehyun was the last one to not be called. 

"Ahn Jaehyun" Master Min called. Jaehyun lifted his head, looking at his master. Master Min walk towards Jaehyun and squated in front of him. 

"Your position is ~ you will be a secret agent at the Taerim Agency" he said. "However, you have been able to be part of their secret investigation team- The Elites." 

"Why can't I just be under the company instead of a team like independent?" Jaehyun asked.

"You need to work together with those regular people. Those disgusting authorities that feel as if they're fighting against evil,but.." Master Min stopped. He looked straight into Jaehyun's eyes. "They're the ones who are evil, understand?" Jaehyun nodded slowly. Jaehyun stood up and gave Master Min a look showing him he agrees with his hidden identity. 

Outside, all the others were trying to listen through the door with their ears pressed against it. They jumped back when Jaehyun abruptly open the door. Jaehyun looked at everyone and made his way into the room to gather last belongings. 

"Hyung" a guy with black hair said. Jaehyun turned around. 

"What did you get?" He had the card betweeen his fingers and showed him his fake ID. The guy took it from him and examined the card. 

"Ahn Seungpyo?" the guy said. Jaehyun nodded. 

"Yeah~ I'm.. going to be part of Taerim Agency" Jaehyun said, taking the card from him and putting it inside his small front bag. 

"Waa~ you're so lucky" one said. Jaehyun responded with a small nod. 

Jaehyun walked into his room. He looked at Jonghyun's bed across from his. Jaehyun looked down at his palm, gripping his necklace. He grabbed a photo of Jonghyun and Jaehyun when they were kids. he put in his bag. Jaehyun didn't move, until Minhyuk gave him a shaek, snapping him back to normal. 

About 10 minutes later, all the bodies were in bags. 

"Everyone! Grab your bags and wait in this room." Master Min ordered. 

~A few minutes later, the master and the acquaintance came into the room with candles. His students looked at him with confusion. 

"Master, why do you have candles?" Mark asked. 

"We~ We'll burn the whole warehouse down." 

"Master but-" the master cut him off. 

"Do you all want to be in jail kept by those filthy government, they don't understnad us. they will think we are murderers..." Master Min said anxiously. 

The apprentice passed out the candles to each person along with a light match. 

"Everyone, light up your matches~ and send you honorable brothers to heaven where they shall rest." the apprentice said with his head held low. All the students looked at each other. Of course, they were hesitant of burning their house and brothers down. They were about to burn their brothers that they grew up with and their home that made them come this far. It was very emotional for everyone and they took a good look around. A few of them took a look around at the dead bodies in the bag. 

Suddenly, Jaeho lit up his candle and dropped it on the floor. 

"Ya! What the hell!?" Kevin yelled with his typical attitude. 

"You all can stand there like a bunch of ses or you get buried alive. Up to you" Jaeho said before taking his leave and walked out the door and walked of the warehouse. 

"We will wait outside when you all are ready" the apprentice said and him and the master was following behind Jaeho and was now standing outside waiting for the rest of them. 

"We have to do this" Jaehyun said, throwing the candle at a body bag. Before Jaehyun walked of the door he said, "It's hard, but they would want us to do whatever we can to keep moving forward." 

Jaehyun walked out of the house, standing near Jaeho. 

Inside the house, flames were already emerging. Some of them started shedding tears. One guy named Seungjun threw the candble where there rooms are. Before he walked out, he also said "IF they were here.. they would want us to do this.." 

One by one, each guy threw their candle/dropped it. Some shedding tears and it was a very emotional sight. The master splashed a big bucket of water at the house, making the flames to be less mild. 

"The flames should cool down overnight." Master Min said. 

"This is it. Our home is.. gone." Minhyukk said, looking at the burning house. 

"Come on.. there's a plane waiting for us  at the airport, and Eunwoo rented a big van for us to ride in to the airport" Master walked first towards the van, along with Eunwoo. One by one, each student calmly walks away from the house and towards the van. Each one of them had one thought going through their mind." 

"I won't let you down."~ 

"I'll remember you all.~" 

"Master Min, thank you for the opportunities." 

"Wish best of luck to all" 

"Work hard brothers." 

"I'll continue to live." 

This is the beginning of their journey. 


It's Jinhee~ aigooooo I finally finished this chapter it's pretty lengthy. Also, I hope you all enoy this chapter please comment below and subscribe if you wanna keep in touch with me. Her and her friends llmaooo. 

~Here's a Blackpink's Rose showing her love~
 

Image result for blackpink rose gif