Deadly Path

The Elites

Image result for man walking on road


The path of a young man who didn't choose this path. He was dealt with the worse set of cards. This man, 24 years of age and rather tall. His name is Ahn Jaehyun. One of Master Min Taeshik's best students. 
Setting: Ulsan, South Korea- downtown in a warehouse. 

This warehouse is at the end of a street that no one really drives/walks by. From the outside, it looks as though it's a rusty, old store. People think it's just some market that was condemned a long time ago. In reality, this warehouses is a place for the most skillful assassins that works under Min Taeshik. These students were raised by Min Taeshik and they grew up together like brothers. 

~Inside the warehouse, everyone is doing their own thing. Some are sparring off against each other, meditate, or practice martial arts on their own. Min Taeshik walked in with his apprentice and looked on his students. 

"Myungwoo~ get everyone to settle down" Taeshik ordered. Myungsoo nod and bowed to his boss. Myungwoo blew the whislte. Everyone quickly started cleaning up and rushed in front of Taeshik and sat down. 

"Hello, my students" Taeshik said in a calming voice. 

"I have a very important announcement for everyone" Taeshik said. 

"I've been with everyone for almost 20 years, I've raised you all like my own" Taeshik said. 

"You all have become strong, skilled, and independent assassins. This has been the most hardest thing I have to do..." Taeshik had a pause in his sentence. 

"What is it master?" one guy with light brown hair asked. 

"Tomorrow, we will set off the relocate in Seoul to be given your mission that will stand out from the rest. This mission will be difficult, challenging, but not impossible." Taeshik explained. The students started murmuring with each other in excitement. 

"Now I want you all to get a goodnight sleep and meet me here tomorrow morning with one other person who will be your partner" Taeshik ordered. 

"Wa~ Jonghyun! Let's be partners!" Seungjun said, calling to Jonghyun. 

"Arasso!" Jonghyun answered back with a thumbs up. 

All of the students went to bed. 

"What do you think master wants to tell us tomorrow?" one guy asked. 

"No idea.." another one answered. 

Meanwhile, outside of their rooms, the master and his acquaintance were eating outside. 

"Taeshik-sshi, are you sure about this?" his worker asked. 

Master Taeshik glanced at his worker/apprentice, then continued eating again. 

"This is their path, the path they trained for their whole life" Taeshik answered back. 

The apprentice put his head down and continued eating.. silently. 


Image result for dahyun gif

I'm sorry ;-; I know chapter 2 is short lmao I'm trying to update as much as I can:) 

~Anticipate of chapter 3 it's on it's way!! 

Don't forget to subscribe, heart it, and comment below your opinions ~ Kamsamnida :))