CH2. Mauve Skies and Soft Words

My Everything Is You

    Hyungwon woke up to a warm sensation spreading through his lower-side and wrapping itself around his torso, spreading enjoyable tingles to his neck. His half closed eyes slinked to the left to see a cozy Hoseok nuzzling his face deeper into Hyungwon's, quite warm, neck. He shifted over so Hoseok was hugging his front and Hyungwon was able to look directly at him. He pulled the latter closer to his chest, wrapping his lanky limbs around Hoseok to keep him safe from absolutely nothing. Hyungwon was staring at the wall, for what it seemed to be, forever as he gently the back of the other's comforting head of hair. The last sentence he spoke before pressing his soft lips to Hoseok's forehead, was a very faint thank you. 

    Hyungwon had managed to doze back off. Hoseok woke up, softly rolling out of the bed to slump to the pile of supplies on the latter's desk. He shuffled through, grabbed the medicine for the ever-so-ill Hyungwon, and got the dose for the next few hours. He slid his socked feet against the carpet to make it back to his friend. Hoseok cautiously tapped the sleeping bundle across from him numerous times, each time becoming harsher and harsher. Hyungwon didn't move a bit, besides the times when Hoseok was practically shoving him off the bed. He sighed as loud as possible.

    Hoseok leaned forewards, whispering in Hyungwon's ear.

"If you don't get up I will kiss you, Chae Hyungwon."

Nothing.

     So, like he said, slithered forewards, closer to Hyungwon's parted lips. Closer and closer he got, until their noses were butterfly-touching, causing some form of bungee-jump feeling in Hoseok's mid-center. He leaned in just enough to feel the latter's breath on his lips, and to hear even the slightest movement from the other.

Closer. Just a few more seconds and then..

Hyungwon's eyes fluttered open, his deep chocolate eyes staring right back into the blonde-and-blue-haired boy's who were intently staring at his used-to-be closed ones. He seemed to be looking for something. 

     And then he smiled that big, goofy smile Hoseok practically melted for. Hoseok lunged backwards, falling off the bed onto his neck. He was as flustered as humanly possible and was stuttering on even air. He was trying to collect himself when Hyungwon pulled him into the comfort of his arms with as much strength as the horribly sick boy could. 

"Y-your medi-*hiccup*-cine..its time for-r you to take it." Hoseok spilled out, hands covering his face. Hyungwon looked at the flustered mess beside him, feeling proud he was the cause. Hyungwon engulfed Hoseok into the blanket he was wrapped in, and didn't seem to let go. Or didn't want to, really. Hoseok was practically squirming in his grasp, refusing to move his hands. Hyungwon gently moved aside, sat up, grabbed the medicine that was on the floor beside him and wiped it off. He popped it into his mouth and chugged the other half of a bottle of water that was laying on the bed. 

"So, you were really going to kiss me if I didn't wake up, hmm?" Hyungwon inquired with a bit of curiosity coming off his croaky voice. "W-what no I wa-*hiccup*sn't I s-swear! I was ju-ust teasing you.." The latter was a total mess, eyes darting everywhere but back at Hyungwon's, who was about to burst out laughing until Hoseok began to cough. Hoseok coughed a wretched, lung-tearing cough, and Hyungwon slightly flinched. 

"Hoseok.. come here.." Hyungwon forcibly pulled his hands off his face, pressing his lips to Hoseok's sweat-laced forehead. It was smoldering hot and if he really thought about it, Hoseok did look much more pale than usual. He rubbed his thumb against Hoseok's cheek, and he leaned to the side to press his hand against his face even more. 

Thump. Thump. Thump.

     Hyungwon's heartbeat quickened at Hoseok's gesture, and soon he was the bewildered one in the situation. Blood rushed up his neck, coloring his ears and his cheeks in the deepest red. The smaller boy's eyes opened and looked at Hyungwon's red face, smiling slightly. He turned his face, kissed Hyungwon's palm, and leaned his cheek back into it. Hyungwon saw, and felt, the smaller falling asleep in his touch, and didn't want to move. The only time he shifted his position was to pull the other into his warm grasp. He murmured his sorries for making the other sick, kissing his head repeatedly. Hoseok hadn't fallen asleep just yet, and was awake for most of the apologies Hyungwon spilled. He squeaked out an acceptance to the apologies, and then leaned deeper into the hug, wrapping his arms around Hyungwon's middle and tugged him closer. They laid like that until the sun started to creep back down so the moon could fly upwards through the crisp, mauve sky.