CH3. Safe And Sound

My Everything Is You

  Hoseok never wanted to get up. He wanted to feel safe and secured in Hyungwon's arms until the very last breath his body ever took in, but he knew that wasn't possible. Hyungwon most likely didn't reciprocate any feelings to Hoseok and he knew in his heart he wouldn't. Hoseok had the largest crush on Hyungwon since they were in gradeschool, and ever since he saw the, now 181 centimeter boy, cower in the corner of the restroom made Hoseok want to protect him with his everything even to this day. Hoseok had walked into the bathroom after hearing quiet, muffled sobbing. He looked around quite confused that day, adjusting his tie as he saw a frightened and battered Hyungwon rattling in the corner, clutching his knees to his chest. The tears were flowing and flowing down the other's face and he ached so intensly to reach foreward and to wipe them away. 

And he did.

     Hoseok had walked over to him and wiped the tears away with his thumb. He then introduced himself with a shaky voice, and from that moment on, solemnly swore to himself to protect Hyungwon. And he did, and he never plans on quitting. Hoseok and Hyungwon are now 14 years of age and will soon be freshman together in highschool.

     Hyungwon's parents were usually out of the house for work and so were Hoseok's, so as long as they weren't doing anything illegal, they had free range of the house and their neighborhoods. Luckily, Hoseok and Hyungwon's parents were very good friends and allowed for them to spend days or even weeks together throughout the vacations they had. Hoseok loved the beach, so him and Hyungwon would ride bikes there to sit and look out at the overlapping waves crash on the mellow, tan and grainy sand. They would run around chasing eachother, and always ended up engulfing the other in large hugs. Sometimes they would run to the abandonded building and go to the roof at night to stargaze, always rambling on about who knows what. Their parents had an inside joke, always saying the boys spoke another language only they shared. And it was half true. Hoseok and Hyungwon understood everything about the other without even having to ask, or really look at the other. They felt it in their guts whenever something was wrong, or whenever the other was extra happy that day. The two would go on and on about their problems, their "love-life", and other middleschooler problems. 

     Hyungwon had adored and admired Hoseok since the minute he walked into the bathroom. He felt like a kicked over puppy and never knew what to do with himself. Until Hoseok had reached down and wiped his tears away, assuring him whatever was bothering him would never touch him again now, that he was there. He was his SuperMan. His savior, saving him from all of his problems and worries that kept him up into the late hours of the night. Hyungwon mentally thanked Hoseok every night they slept over at eachother's houses. He mentally thanked Hoseok everytime he woke up or went to bed, and went to school untouched. He loved Hoseok with every fiber of his being and longed for his embraces whenever they were apart.

Hoseok was never going to stop loving Hyungwon, either.

And that's why he was safe and sound right where he was.