CH4. Wispy Eyed

My Everything Is You

Hyungwon was being shoved my Hoseok. 

He knew that. It was obvious.

He could literally hear the latter practically screaming at him to wake up. But he didn't want to. He was so comfortable and warm.

Until Hoseok sat on him.

That's when Hyungwon woke up. He wasn't having any of this. 
"Yah! What do you think you're doing?" He grumbled after trying to shove the latter off his abdomen
"Waking you up. You sleep like you're dead." Hoseok puffed out after being thrown to the bed.
Hyungwon squirmed around until his limbs were untangled from Hoseok, and then he reciprocated the attack by tickling the latter. Hoseok began to screech and squirm and move around to remove Hyungwon's fingers from his sides. Clearly that was getting him no where. So he just screamed at the top of his lungs, startling Hyungwon.
Hoseok lept out from under Hyungwon, flipping him over and straddling his arms with his large thighs. He pinned the noodle under him using his body weight and began to stare. And stare. Because Hyungwon's face was about as red as a tomatoe and it didn't seem to be getting better. Only then did he realize how close his crotch was to the other's face.

Hoseok turned into a tomatoe, too.

Hyungwon waited until Hoseok pelted off of him, and then pelted for the bathroom

Hyungwon practically screamed when he slammed the bathroom door shut, locking it. His heart was pounding so hard it felt like it was ripping it's own path out of his chest. His throat was thumping, too. Hyungwon's hands were warm, sweaty and tingly all at once. The tingliness was the most noticeable. It happened whenever he touched Hoseok. Like a yearning. A want. A need to touch the other. Hyungwon began to turn on the sink and cool himself off. He spun around on his heels and patted his face dry with a towel. He didn't exactly want to avoid Hoseok at the moment but that's all that was happening, really. He kept pacing around the bathroom pondering about how Hoseok is currently doing in the bedroom. He semi forgot at that point how sick Hoseok really was, so he wasn't 100% focused on that. What Hyungwon was focused on was the fact Hoseok's crotch was about 6 inches from his face. 
He got flustered again. He covered his face with his hands and went to sit on the edge of the bathtub contemplating if breathing was an option.

It was.

So Hyungwon manned up, shook himself a bit, rewashed his face and unlocked the door. He anxiously walked over to his room to find Hoseok in the same position. His face wasn't any better than before and he was just staring at his thighs, probably contemplating breathing, too. Hyungwon silently walked over and sat on his bed, crossing his legs. Only then did Hoseok look up. Man did he look scared. He reached his hand out but then pulled it away hesitantly. Hyungwon sighed and just began laughing. And laughing. And laughing.

Hoseok looked hurt.

"No no. I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing at how stupid that was." Hyungwon chortled 
"We've known each-other how long? I've seen you for s sake!" Hyungwon laughed again
Only then did Hoseok laugh slightly, too. And then broke out laughing with him. They began to laugh until their faces turned red, not from embarrassment, but from not breathing properly. Tears pricked their eyes and streamed down their faces until they came down from their hysteria. 

Hoseok's eyes lingered on Hyungwon's, and then strayed to the window. He saw how the sky had a myriad of stars speckling it. This time, without hesitation, Hoseok grabbed Hyungwon's hand and laced their fingers instinctively. He began to walk to the attic stairs and pulled them down. He knew Hyungwon's house like the back of his hand. Hyungwon looked at him quizzically only for a second, before climbing up. Hoseok unlatched the window and began to climb onto the roof, Hyungwon tailing just centimeters behind him. He playfully pushed Hyungwon just to spook him. Hyungwon clung to Hoseok's arm as they both walked up to the slant, Hoseok leaning down to sit. The praying mantis sat beside him, instantaneously sitting into his side, melting into his warmth. They leaned back and stared up at the darkness.
After about 30 minutes of silence and staring, Hoseok randomly smiled. Hyungwon didn't notice at first until he turned to see Hoseok gawking at him. They both sat up and held eye contact. Hyungwon stared intently at the details in Hoseok's eyes, looking. Yearning for anything. He got so much more than he thought he ever could. Hoseok stared back. Admiration and affection traced every detail of Hoseok's face. He loved the way Hyungwon's mind drifted off into thought and he just gawked at everything. His hand slowly traced Hyungwon's face. The wrinkles and details. Hyungwon closed his eyes at the touch, reveling in it. Hoseok traced his eyelids careful. His eyebrows, cheekbones. The bridge of his nose, the tips of his ears. His lips. Hoseok's finger lingered on his lips for a second. Hyungwon's eyes open to glare directly at Hoseok staring longingly at Hyungwon's puffy lips. 
Hyungwon leaned in, his lips shaking off Hoseok's finger. Their faces were mere inches apart. Hoseok's breath hitched and his held a breath he didn't realize he was holding. Hyungwon felt Hoseok's hot breath on his lips. He his own, making Hoseok gawk. Hyungwon smiled, his eyes closing as he continued to revel in the feeling of Hoseok's heat so close to him. Hoseok was frozen, unsure of what to do. 
Hyungwon got up, making sure to lightly brush his lips against Hoseok's, and began to walk down towards the window. Hoseok turned into a tomatoe again, this time quietly following Hyungwon.

When they got back inside, 
they weren't sick at all.