Ch1. Welcome Over

My Everything Is You

 Hoseok was laying in bed. It was a simple Friday afternoon, and he was scrolling through his timeline on Twitter, liking and retweeting anything and everything he found to be the slightest bit funny. He tucked his phone into his pocket, and walked into the bathroom. Hoseok lazily brushed his teeth, wiping the grogginess from his face and shaking out his nest-head-hair. He was preparing to stumble down the stairs, slippers sliding on the wooden staircase, until he got a call. Hoseok fumbled with it in his pocket until he took it out. He let his eyes adjust, let the phone buzz for a few seconds, analyzing whose phone number was blared across the LED screen. Hyungwon. His best friend as of gradeschool. His everything. (But in secret, of course.)  Hoseok picked up the call, anticipating to hear Hyungwon's groggy, nappy voice answer him, but instead he heard a faint whisper. 

"Hoseok..I need you to.." Hyungwon began to wheeze, and you could hear the pain restricting itself in his chest.

"Hyungwon, how sick are you? Do you need me to bring anything?" Hoseok instantly woke up, and spun on his heels, practically falling over to make it back to his bathroom cabinets

Hyungwon was wheezing too hard to answer him at this point.

and with that, Hyungwon hung up, and left Hoseok to run around scrambling in a frenzy.

Later.

Hoseok knocked tediously at the door, arms full of plastic bags littered with medicine and other supplies. Just incase. He could hear sluggish foot steps, slippers running along the wooden floor. The door knob jiggled and jiggled and he heard Hyungwon curse under his breath. Hoseok listened for the sound of a blanket rustle, and finally the door opened. Hyungwon looked like he was beaten with a bat. Dark, blue circles dragged his face down. His nose was of a bright rose color, and he sniffled every so often. Hyungwon had a soft, white blanket wrapped around him, with a box of Kleenexes in his right hand which was also consumed by the fluff known as his blanket.

Hoseok practically barreled him over, grabbing his slim wrist, and kicking the door shut. He trotted up the stairs and into Hyungwon's room, gently shoving him down on his memory foam bed. Hyungwon looked dazed but not really surprised. Hoseok always babied him, especially since gradeschool. Hyungwon was known for getting beat up frequently, and with Hoseok's naturally aquired strength (plus a couple extra boxing lessons to keep it in shape), bullies didn't dare enter a 5 foot radius of Hyungwon after Hoseok came into his life.

Hoseok sighed, placing the back of his hand onto Hyungwon's overheated forehead. Hyungwon just sat there like a sloth and allowed Hoseok to do his usual rundown.

"Throwing up?"

"Only sometimes."

"Hot flashes?"

"Yes."

"Restless?"

"Yes."

"Weak?"

"Yes."

Hoseok sighed and hugged Hyungwon, not even slightly worried about becoming ill. He told him to wait patiently, stepping into Hyungwon's bathroom, finding a cloth, and making it damp with cold water. Hoseok walked a bit faster than usual to Hyungwon's room, knowing he was much more ill than he was previously. Hyungwon wheezed and coughed for a good minute, gasping for air every so often . Hoseok worriedly looked at him, sighing for the fifth time since he got there. He told Hyungwon to lean back on the bed, and he carefully placed his hand onto the nape of Hyungwon's neck, making it easier. Hyungwon looked so tired and weak that he barely opened his eyes, and breathed deep and huskily out of his mouth. He sniffed loudly and looked up at Hoseok with such a pitiful and tired look, you could almost hear Hoseok's heart tearing. He placed the cool rag onto his forehead, dragging it along his face, and then he blew onto the damp area. This began to cool Hyungwon down, and his eyes turned into quivers, and quivers into slits, and slits into closed, peaceful eyes. Hoseok could feel himself smiling, and continued with the process of cooling his Hyungwonie down before unpacking the rest of his medicine and heat pads.

A few minutes after Hoseok was done organizing and arranging the medicine, he spun around to see Hyungwon restlessly thrashing and turning, sweat and the residue from the rag dripping down his face and slowly soaking up in the blanket. He walked over, placing a calm hand onto Hyungwon's side opposite of him. Hoseok leaned in and tightly embraced the other, hoping to calm him and his thoughts down. Hyungwon's eyelids just barely fluttered open, and his eyes were bloodshot and tired. He shakily moved his arms around Hoseok's to just barely hug him. Hoseok hugged just tight enough for him not to shatter the other, who was as of now whispily breathing in his arms. He got up for a moment to prepare medicine, and gave it to Hyungwon. He inhaled half a bottle of water along with the medicine and laid back down. Hyungwon looked up at Hoseok with almost a pleading glare, and Hoseok knew exactly what to do. He helped Hyungwon change into dark blue shorts and a loose white shirt, and found him a new blanket to be enclosed in. Hyungwon and himself then slipped into Hyungwon's soft bed, and Hoseok engulfed him in a hug until Hyungwon drifted back off into a dreamless sleep. He kissed his temple as soft as possible, wishing him good thoughts.

And before he knew it, Hoseok fell asleep alongside him.