EPILOGUE

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyunie..I'm bored.." Kihyun said pouting.

Since they started dating they got closer and Kihyun turned out to be really clingy and got rid of his shyness, at least with Changkyun.
They rented an apartment so they could live together and it's been 5 months since the have officialy become a couple.

"Kyunieeeee...It's so hot in here! Let's go outside!" Kihyun pouted again and started poking Changkyun's sides.

"Hyunie, wait just a bit. I have to finish this school report. Just some more words and I'm done."

"Fine, I'll go get ready!" The older said while getting up and heading to his room.

___

"Where are we going?"

"If you wait and be patient you will know in no time."

Kihyun pouted like the 100th time that day. He felt like Changkyun was acting distant and cold.

Soon enough they arrived at a beautiful park, with lots of green. They sat down.

"Are we just going to sit here?"

"Why? Don't you like it?"

"No, I do but I thought we would go somewhere to eat."

"But we are here to eat." Changkyun said as he got up and went to grab something behind a tree, revealing a picnic basket.

"Wait. What?"

"Tcharan!!! We're having a picnic!"

"Omg I've never had a picnic!!! When did you plan this?"

"Yesterday when u weren't home. Do you like it beautiful?"

"I-I love it." Said Kihyun while blushing because of the nickname.

Changkyun prepared the picnic area and then he started taking out the food.

"Kyunie?"

"Hum?"

"Did you cook this?" Asked Kihyun while pointing to the food that looked delicious.

"Yes, I did."

"I thought you didn't like cooking."

"I enjoyed cooking this because it's for you babe." Changkyun said and winked at his now flustered boyfriend.

Once it was all set up they started eating. The food was delicious and Kihyun was thinling that the younger actually had a talent at cooking.

"It was so good!!! You have to cook more times."

"Haha thank you."

Kihyun finished cleaning and so he laid on the grass, with his head on his lovers lap.
Changkyun's fingers roamed through his hair and there was a pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter