Chapter III

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  The two boys headed to the balcony to talk about what had just happened.

"So, you're my soulmate huh? That actually exists.." Changkyun said.

"Yeah, looks like it..What's your name?"

"I'm Im Changkyun."

"Nice too meet you, I'm Yoo Kihyun."

"Yoo Kihyun??? Like the son of the Yoo's family?? That Yoo Kihyun?"

"Y-yeah.."

    Kihyun hated that people treated him differently just because he was rich. It changed the way people though about him and treated him.
    They turned to look at the sky and stars above them.

"Wow, you don't seem like it."

"Excuse me?"

"You look like a normal guy, like me. Okay, maybe a bit more wealthy but not that much."

"Oh.."

    Changkyun looked at Kihyun's face, trying to decifer it. He looked worried.

"That's why I'm gonna treat you like equal. I mean, you're not better than me just because of money."

    Kihyun was surprised. For the first time in his life someone wanted to treat him normally.

"And...also..We're soulmates right? We are equals in this relationship."

"R-relationship??"

"Yeah..Are we not in one? We are soulmates so we are in a relationship."

"It doesn't work like that Changkyun. Soulmates meet and then go on dates until they fall in love with each other."

"Are you trying to say that going on dates isn't kind of a relationship?"

"Well, it's not like they are boyfriend and girlfriend or boyfriend and boyfriend in our case."

"But can't we be boyfriends and still going on dates?"

"Ch-Changkyun? What are you implying?"

"I don't know..I was just thinking."

    They stayed silent after that, just looking at the stars. That until Changkyun broke the awkward atmosphere.

"My mom will be so happy."

"About what?"

"About you. She will faint once I tell her. She has given a lot of effort into my love life, most of them not useful, but she's my mom and tried to get the best for me. Hyungwon, Hoseok, Jooheon and Carly will freak out too."

"I guess my dad will freak out too. But it is because you're a boy."

"What?"

"Well, we were hoping it was a girl so he might have a weird reaction."

"We?"

"..."

"I understand. Sorry for being a guy."

"Don't! I mean, you're perfect this way! No, that's nor what I really meant..hum.."

    Changkyun looked at his newly found soulmate and noticed that he was blushing. He slowly lifted the older's chin and met his eyes.

"Are you really not disappointed?" He asked.

"No!" Kihyun said shaking his head. "You..Y-You look pretty c-cool!"

"Seriously? Then can we go on a date tomorrow?"

"What?"

"You said soulmated have dates to fall in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter