Chapter IV

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    The two boys rided some more and now they were walking, heading to Changkyun's house.

"Hyunie my house is not like yours so you might be a bit disappointed."

"Don"t worry about that. If it is at least half nice as you it is already perfect." 

     Now it was the younger's turn to blush and he was glad that they finally arrived. He took out the keys and opened the door letting his partner enter first. 

"Your house is so cute!"

"Sorry of it's not too much."

"What? It is very organized and it looks confy."

"Hahaha, glad you think that way."

"Changkyun? Sweetheart is that you?"

"Yes mom, I'm home."

    Ms.Im got to the living room where they were now standing and hugged her son. When she realized there was someone else in the room she quickly bowed and introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Yoo Kihyun, Changkyun's friend."

"Boyfriend mom, he's my boyfriend."

"What? B-boyfriend?" The shorter asked while blushing.

"Yeah, I told you."

"Changkyun, you're so bold, you really are like your father." Ms.Im said. "Kihyun, it os nice to meet you too! I hope my son hasn't done anything wrong with you."

"N-no, he is an amazing person!"

"Hyunie thank you!" The younger said while giving the other a hug.

"You guys are so cute! But let me see if I understand something. When you said you were boyfriends and all that it means that..he is..YOUR SOULMATE???"

"Yes mom, he is."

"OMG!! You have this handsome boy as a soulmate, you are so lucky!!! Since I saw Kihyun I noticed how good you two were together!! It's meant to be."

    Now both boys were blushing while Changkyun's mother was just fangirling.

"Just wait until I tell your father. He's gonna be so hapoy for you my child! Oh, I need to head out and your dad won't come home tonight so the house is yours. Do wathever you want."

"Really? You trust me to not burn the house?"

"No but I think Kihyun won't let you, right cupcake?"

    The older just nodded, getting more and more embarassed everytime Ms.Im said a word.

"Thanks mom."

"It's okay but you have to use protetion! Bye bye."

    Changkyun facepalmed himself while Kihyun just wanted a hole to open right under his feet.

"My mom..she is energetic.."

"Y-yeah.."

"So...Are you hungry?"

"A little bit."

"Then come on, let the two of us cook something!"

____

"The dinner was great." 

"Yeah, it was..You cook really good for someone who has maids and chefs to do everything for him."

"I learned some things from the chef. I'm not a lazy worm, you know."

"Hahaha sorry. Hey come here."

    The moment Kihyun got close to Changkyun the later pushed him to the sofa and embra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter