Chapter II

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : I forgot to mention but because of the story plot I thoug it was cuter if they were not the same height so Kihyun is slightly shorter than Changkyun, even if the last is younger. 

 

 

Don't worry about not having a partner,

God is still busy writing the perfect love story for you.

 

 

-

"I'm not going."

"Yes. Yes you are." Said Hoseok.

"Come on Changkyun, it's gonna be fun!" said Hyungwon, another friend of his and Hoseok's boyfriend.

"A ball? Fun?"

"It's an informall ball silly. You won't need to be formal, you can dance and eat as much as you want AND IT IS HELD BY A VERY RICH FAMILY!" Said Carly, their friend and Jooheon's girlfriend. 

"That's the point. What would someone like me be doing there?" 

"Having fun?"

"Sweetie, it could be your chance to meet your partner."

"Mom, you too?"

"Come on, it will do you good."

"Aish...okay.." he gave in.

    Carly started jumping and squealing saying she would buy her dress and their clothes. They all tried to protest but she was too strong willed.

    5 days later

"Guys you look adorable!!" Carly said as she saw them in the suits she chose.

"Shut up." Said Changkyun. He felt unconfortable in the suit, it was totally not like him.

"You look beautiful too." Said Jooheon to his grilfriend. Changkyun's mother did her hair and makeup so she was smiling proudly.

"Children, don't waste time, go and have fun!" She said.

"Okay, bye mom."

"Don't wait for us Ms.I'm." 

"I won't."

    Their ride to the Yoo's mansion was never silent. The HyungWonho couple wouldn't stop being cheesy while on the other hand Carly and Jooheon were always playing with each other. 
    Changkyun sighed. He wanted to be like that too.

___

"Sir, you look really handsome. I believe you will find someone tonight."

"Thank you Samantha."

"Oh, sir, we need to hurry up. We have ten minutes to finish your look and then you have to go to the party salloon."

    Suddenly someone knocked on the door but entered before Kihyun could even aswer.

"Hey head of the party, we look handsome today." Said Minhyuk, Kihyun's friend.

"Thanks, I guess."

"He's serious. You look really good." Said Hyunwoo, Minhyuk's boyfriend.

"With the three of us this place is going to heat up."

"Of course it will. You are here my sunshine."

"Oh, shut up my sweet teddy bear."

Kihyun throwed a pillow at them while saying :

"Okay, cheesy. Go get a room."

"We can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter