the beginning

scramble
after inoo left him, takaki try to find another way to get out, he tried opening the windows and the door but its useless because its locked, he also has tried breaking it but it still useless not to mention his physical condition is still weak, he also try to find anything he can find to find a clue in the room but nothing, there's nothing else beside the king size bed, a desk beside it, a wardrobe full of expensive clothes and another door that leads to a bathroom, takaki tries to find a way out in the bathroom but none. he waits patiently for inoo to be back, he waited for probably 2 hours because his stomach start groaning he ring the bell again hoping he could see the only guy he knows in that house. 
 
*knock knock*
 
"excuse me" inoo said with lower voice, even lower than before. 
just when takaki about to talk he find the poor guy got new bruises and his eyes were swollen like he was just cry a river. 
"oi inoo what happened to you? who do this to you? where are we exactly? who are you exactly? seriously i'm freaking out now" said takaki.
"i'm fine its just i make some mistakes, i deserve this. i can't answer to all of your question, why exactly did you call me here?" the poor guy looks like he was about to break into pieces.
"how can you be fine when you're full of wounds? we should get out from here, come on show me the way, i'll protect you" takaki can't handle the situation anymore.
"no dont, you dont know what will happen to you if you do that, dont do that, by staying here that means you already helping me a lot." when inoo said that takaki doesn't understand why would inoo saying such a thing.
takaki has always been a soft-hearted guy eventho he looks tough on the outside but seeing other people getting hurt has always been his weakness, so seeing inoo getting hurt, even he doesn't really know who exactly is inoo he ended up feeling really sad.
"look i dont really get what you said, i dont even know how i ended up in here, you see there are a lot of things going on in my mind, i'm worried about my friend hikaru, and now you, i dont even know you, whether you are a good person or not but seeing you like this i bet the one who did this to you is not a good person too. its okay if you dont want to explain to me about the situation but somehow i'll find a way to get out, and you cant argue on me with that one" right after takaki said that inoo just lowering his head and wiping his own tears, takaki just remain silent because he feels like its no use talking to inoo because he can't help him. 
"i feel sorry for you master yuya, i'm also afraid of my master but since you are a nice person i'm really grateful, thank you for your concern about my wounds, i might have a plan so that you can leave this place, but we can't make a single mistake" takaki was surprised that inoo can talk such a thing, takaki doesnt even consider himself as a nice person because all he did was only asking about the wounds.
"so what is your plan?" asks takaki.
"on day 17th every month master and his underlings will go out for a few hours eventho i dont know what he does exactly but we can use that time for escaping, and 17th is only 4 days away, i can help you escape..." said inoo
"help me escape? why dont help 'us' escape? if i were to escape by myself then what will happen to you? getting beaten up even more?" takaki asks with a serious face.
"master yuya, you dont have to worry about me, my life has always been like this, and i dont want you to be here for a long time because you are such a nice person, wait i will bring you your food and we can talk about this matter more" then inoo left the room.
 
 
 


i dont really make long chapters so i'm sorry, and also my english is not that good >.<