Paris- How Would You Feel

Don't Go (EXO Suho)

[BG: How Would You Feel- Ed Sheeran] 💖💖💖

I can't stop listening to Ed's new songs esp this one! And thank God he released a live version of this because I'm such a er for live performances. ^^

~~~

CLARISSE POV

I've never been so excited like this in my entire life. I wonder what Junmyeon's surprise for me is.

After 20 minutes, the driver dropped us off in front of a semi-modern but classy underground bar. I've never been anywhere around this street so I'm afraid what lies ahead. "Where are we?" I asked Junmyeon.

"Just wait and see, my lady. Wait, are you scared?" He chuckled. "Don't be, I'm here. I won't do anything, Clarisse." He reached out for my hand and lead me all the way inside the bar.

There were only few people inside. It's a spacious area given the big stage in front making it more like a concert area than a simple bar.

Junmyeon ordered drinks for us. And soon afterwards, a man appeared on stage. "Bonsoir à tous! Bienvenue! Je suis heureux d'annoncer que nous avons un invité spécial ce soir!"

SEHUN POV

"Hyung, hyung! What is this?! Do they know about us???" I hurriedly whispered in Suho's ear.

"Huh? Ani, wae?"

"I think they said they have a special surprise guest tonight? Is that us? How about Clarisse?"

Suho laughed. "No, no. Just wait and see. It's her favorite artist. I'm sure you'll also like this."

CLARISSE POV

N'attendons pas plus loin! Je vous présente, Ed Sheeran!

"WHAT THE-? OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!" I stand up immediately and ran together with other people around to get closer to the stage.

"Wait for us, Clarisse!" Junmyeon called. Lol I almost forgot them.

Ed Sheeran started to introduce himself. "Hi, I'm Ed Sheeran." He chuckled. Aw, he's cute! He doesn't need to introduce himself. Everyone knows him! "I know it's a surprise to you all, but well, here I am." He laughs again. My heart was pounding fast.

SUHO POV

I stare at Clarisse as she was busy listening and watching Ed Sheeran. I remember her telling me how much she admires Sheeran's passion for music, that's why I'm so glad my manager found a way to research and use his contacts to know Sheeran's surprise guesting tonight. Luckily, it's in Paris and it's tonight. Is it another coincidence?

Ed Sheeran started to sing Castle On The Hill and Shape Of You while Sehun, Clarisse, and I sang and danced lively to it. Then he also performed Eraser and Happier.

He started talking about his last song for the night before singing. "This last song, uhm, it's a slow ballad. It's actually not a single, but it's definitely one of my faveeee. So if you're with someone tonight, you can dance to this song or sing with me."

As the song started to play, I held Clarisse's hands and asked her if she could dance with me.

"No, silly! I'm too shy for that! I can't. No, no, really." But I insisted and she soon gave in. We were surrounded by other couples in the dance floor too while Sehun asked a lady to dance with him too. {a/n: omgggg sehun....}

You are the one, girl
You know that it's true

Clarisse widely smiled as soon as Ed started to sing the first two lines. "Ah, I love the lyrics of this song, Junmyeon." She told me.

I'm feeling younger
Every time that I'm alone with you

We started to sway. I put my hands around her waist which made her conscious a little. "It's okay, don't be shy, Clarisse. You're beautiful."

We were sitting in a parked car
Stealing kisses in a front yard

"But.. I'm not good at this."

I smiled. "I got you, Clarisse." I held both of her arms that were on my chest and let her wrapped it around my neck instead. Her cheeks instantly turned red.

We got questions we shouldn't had asked but..
How would you feel

"Clarisse?"

If I told you I loved you?

She looked at me. We were face to face, our lips only a few inches to each other. "I love you."

It's just something that I want to do

Her eyes widened.

I'm taking my time, spending my life
Falling deeper in love with you

"I... I don't know what to say, Junmyeon."

So tell me that you love me too

We both laughed. The lyrics were right on time!

In the summer, as the lilacs blew
Blood flows deeper than a river
Every moment that I spend with you

This time, I catched a glimpse of Sehun dancing with a tall, skinny, long-haired, beautiful woman. Their bodies were so close to each other like they're already glued. My maknae is a man now! I thought and felt happy in my head.

We were sat upon our best friend's roof
I had both of my arms around you
Watching the sunrise replace the moon

"Clarisse? I want to be with you."

How would you feel
If I told you I loved you

"Junmyeon..."

It's just something that I want to do

"I want to be with you too."

I'm taking my time, spending my life

"But can you promise me one thing?"

Falling deeper in love with you

"What is it?"

So tell me that you love me too

"Can you not leave me?"

I saw her frown a little bit. I hate seeing her frown. I don't want to make her sad. But what if this was all a dream? What if I wake up one day and she's not by my side anymore? Or what if I have to leave her because of my work? Am I really ready for this?

We were sitting in a parked car
Stealing kisses in a front yard
We got questions we shouldn't had asked

Whatever. I thought. I've already come a long way just to be with her at this moment. I don't wanna lose her. I made up my mind.

How would you feel
If I told you I loved you

"I won't leave you. I will never hurt you and make you cry, Clarisse."

It's just something that I want to do

"I will always try to be by your side. I will make you smile everyday, and make you laugh."

I'm taking my time, spending my life

"I'm going to give you all my love, all my heart."

Falling deeper in love with you

"I love you, Clarisse."

So tell me that you love me too

Clarisse's eyes were starting to get teary again. I then embraced her tightly and pat her head lightly to assure her that I'll always be here and to make her feel my love.

Tell me that you love me too
Tell me that you love me too

"I love you too, Junmyeon."

❤️❤️❤️