Paris- You and I

Don't Go (EXO Suho)

{Listen to Like Real People Do by Hozier. It's the perfect song I can think for this chapter! The lyrics can be read before this chapter ❤️}

~~~

SUHO POV

We rode on the car our manager gave us and went to Musée du Louvre.

It's 9:45 PM and since the museum is now closed and we can't be seen going in, they instructed us to enter through Porte de Lions instead.

Upon entering, we were welcomed by the head manager, and informed us that since we are VIPs, he's going to be our guide inside. "You're lucky to come in this week. We have an exhibit about the Vienna Secession Movement. So in partnership with other European museums, chosen artworks of famous painters are displayed here in Louvre for one week."

We felt privileged, especially Clarisse I saw her getting all giddy up when she heard this.

We went inside while I was holding hands with Clarisse.

I was enthralled by the spacious and minimalist style of the museum. There were also lots of amazing and deep, meaningful artistic paintings and sculputures around. We can't help but take some pictures.

We can't help but take some pictures

We also saw the infamous works of Caravaggio, El Greco, Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres, Jacques-Louis David and the iconic Mona Lisa

We also saw the infamous works of Caravaggio, El Greco, Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres, Jacques-Louis David and the iconic Mona Lisa.

While looking at the paintings one by one, I didn't notice Clarisse wasn't beside me anymore. I walked around and found her staring at one painting.

I stared at her figure first and adored her from a distant. She wasn't moving at all but the little movements her hands make, the way her skirt moves along with her as she takes two steps closer to the painting, and the way her eyes sparkle as she stares at it makes me fall hard for her again.

CLARISSE POV

I was holding hands with Junmyeon as we look at each paintings together. But he's taking so long appreciating and thinking about the painting's meaning so I slowly break off from his hands and luckily, he didn't notice it.

I walked around and out of all paintings, like Junmyeon, or even with Sehun around, only one really caught my eye.

"Wooow, this is beautiful." I exclaimed at myself.

(THE KISS- KLIMT, 1908)

(THE KISS- KLIMT, 1908)

"You're way more beautiful." I heard Junmyeon whispered in my ear as he enveloped me in his arms. "What are you staring at?"

"The Kiss. And no, that's not true. This painting is more beautiful, it may be even way more valuable than me." I chuckled.

"Hmm," Suho stared at the painting as well while still backhugging me. "What does it mean?"

"Hmm, I think it portrays a love out of this world."

He breaks off from the hug and walked over beside me while locking my right hand to his again. "What do you mean?"

"Look," I pointed. "They are wearing a silky, ethereal, unique kind of cloth. There's no such thing here, and look at their body, they must've been from another universe or something like that."

Junmyeon looked closer to the painting and then looked back again at me, smiled, and held my hands again.

"Baby," he said as he leaned in closer to me. "The title speaks for itself. I think they are both so much dovetailed in their kiss that they forget about everything else like the world dissolves into a shimmer around them."

I looked back at the painting. "Wow," I exclaimed. "I think you're judgement is better than mine, Junmyeon. I didn't know you could really understand paintings that well. I'm impressed!"

"Of course, silly. What do you think of me?" He laughs. "I love art as much as you love writing."

He pinched my nose and in an instant, his face looked like he was controlling himself, then he sighed, and in an instant he kissed my lips.

SUHO POV

I'm trying my best not to give in and not kiss her. I'm afraid she'll think I'm taking advantage of her and then run away.

But I can't.

I gotta make her mine. Right now. Right before anything else. I don't wanna lose her.

I leaned in and kiss her.

The taste of her sweet minty breath enchanted me. I wanted to kiss her again but I was afraid.

I was about to apologize but to my surprise, she kissed me back.

This time the kiss we shared was longer and a little more passionate as we moved our lips in synchronized with each other longing and wanting for more.  I try to be gentle and cautious. I made her hands hold on to my waist as I push her closer to me using my right arm while my left hands were on the other side of her head.

SEHUN POV

"Aish! Where are these two again? They're always leaving me!" I whined.

I looked for them in one viewing room to another until I was surprised to see them hugging each other in front of one painting and then they kissed!

"Woah! Daebak! Kekeke. I gotta take a picture of this."

I took one picture of them kissing and saved it immediately in the private folder of my phone. No one, even my manager, or other members know about my private storage account and this is where I store all important files I don't want others to see.

I'm pretty sure I'll be needing this picture one day to blackmail Junmyeon hyung and let the other members to see it if he doesn't want to buy me bubble tea anymore. Kekeke.

SUHO POV

We were both seizing this time until Sehun purposely coughed behind us that made us flinch and break off from the kiss. "Excuse me hyung and noona, but uhm, we're inside a museum, can you both do it later when you're alone together?"

Clarisse and I laughed. I kissed her in the lips one last time and held her hands again. "Let's go now. We have one more place to go. And it's my surprise for you."

~~~
I hope you liked this chapter. ☺️💙