Breathe

Those Are The Words Of A Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys are playing card game to find out the one person to sleep alone in the hotel today. They're all a good player, except for one person, Jeon Wonwoo. He's visually struggling to keep up with the game and defend himself. Well, in the end he’s losing and he should sleep alone for the night. Everyone else is paired up with each other, 3 people per room.


"Hyung, you're my roommate right?" Chan asked Mingyu.

 

“Yeah. And Jeonghan Hyung.” Mingyu sighed as he looked at his particular hyung’s face.

 

“Poor Wonwoo Hyung. It’s his third time sleeping alone. I hear that the last time he slept alone, Seungkwan pranked him with dog toys and he cried,” Chan muttered.

 

“What?” Mingyu gasped.

 

“I thought Hyung told you that. Well, I don’t feel good leaving him alone again,” Chan sighed and walked away.

 

Mingyu has thought a good idea to keep his favourite Hyung a company. Since he’s going to stay with Jeonghan, it’s going to be quite easy since Jeonghan trusted him a little bit too much.

 

The boys are entering their own rooms at the time, and Mingyu are begging Jeonghan to go to the mini market to buy snacks. Not only allowing Mingyu to buy snacks, Jeonghan gave him some money and asked Wonwoo to accompany him, since Wonwoo will not have someone in his room.

 

Mingyu smirked a bit, his idea works. Mingyu smiled and take Wonwoo’s arm to hurry him a bit.

 

“Jeonghan Hyung is very easy to trick, for god’s sake,” Mingyu chuckled.

 

“Did you just purposefully ask Hyung to allow you to go to the mini market just to keep me company?” Wonwoo asked.

 

“You’re so clever, Hyung. I’m sleeping in your roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter