Troubles And Surprise!!!

How I Became Friends With The Matoki

The door opens to reveal BAP's costume/waiting room, with various mirrors, makeup bags, and clothes on racks strewn about. Clearly there were a lot of people in this room at one point, but now it only has 4 people in it.

 A sweaty, large heavy-set man in glasses is yelling at Bang Yongguk, Himchan and Daehyun, the latter of whom is shivering underneath a winter jacket,looking painfully feverish while the two eldest are standing in front of him protectively.

I don't speak enough Korean to follow everything fluently, and the man is speaking in a dialect that is unfamiliar to me completely, but I didn't need to understand him at all-the frown on Himchan's face told me everything I needed to know as Yongguk crossed his arms and his eyes grew dark.

From what I could gather when the man slowed down some, were words and phrases such as 'idiot', 'worthless','messed up the choreography' and 'cracked high note'-

"You made your team look like a fool, you made TS Entertainment look like a fool, and you made ME look like a fool!!!"The man roared, and Daehyun flinched as Himchan said quietly, his husky voice trembling with emotion, "We have been working on this comeback for a while without a break-we are all stressed and tired, we make mistakes but you don't have to-"

The man wasn't having it, and I felt Zelo tremble next to me as the big guy stomped his foot down angrily, "And now, your so-called main vocalist decides to have a meltdown all because he hasn't eaten?!What kind of divas are you?!" Yongguk spoke up this time, going and putting a hand on Daehyun's shoulder-the Busan boy looked at his hyung with watery eyes as the leader simply said, "Stop it-your words aren't helping."

I guess I made a noise of surprise or something, but then everyone in the room realizes that they have an audience and turns to look at me and the younger half of BAP, and the wrinkles between Himchan's eyes relax by a fraction before his black eyes land on me and they harden up again-

The man stomps over to me and yells-I even turn my head as spittle fly out of his mouth, "And who is she?!"

Zelo stands up straight, "She is my friend.Our friend."

I guess the man realized just how much taller Zelo was than him, for fear flashed in his eyes and he backs down a little-

-but then he gets back to his anger as he jabs a thumb over his shoulder at Daehyun, "Well, that's not important. This friend is useless.  See if you can get him working again." Youngjae yells out, "We are people, hyung-you can't treat us like this!!!" Jongup says sadly, "I miss Manager Kang-at least he cared about us."

The new manager snorts, "Well he's gone because he's a coward-and now I am here, so cut the crap and get to it!!!Your fans are waiting on you!!!"

Daehyun finally speaks in a shaky voice, his accent coming out so strongly due ot his stress, "Hyung, we haven't eaten in 72 hours!!!Please-we have lost enough weight!!!Please-"

The manager laughs, "Nope-you are still fat,  Daehyun!!!You and Himchan are so fat that it disgusts me and the cameramen!!! And you need to be punished anyways, because you haven't been using that skin bleacher that I told you to use!!!"

I don't know what posessed me,which demon entered my body, but my anger overtook my soul and  I reach out with my hands and shove this man as hard as I can-

-just a straight shove, palms out in front of me as though I am pushing a couch or large piece of furniture-

-and surprisingly, I knock the guy back easily, where his sneaker catches on the corner of the rug and he stumbles directly into a full length mirror, causing it to crack and fall to the ground onto its side. Zelo gasps as he tries to get back to his feet, "You-you -!!"

But I am not scared of him, and I shove him again, out the door this time, and I slam it and lock it on his hideous face as he yells something along the lines of "I'm gonna get security!!!"

Yongguk raises an eyebrow as I simply take a bag from Jongup's arms and plop it down on the couch, reaching inside and pulling out food and handing a bun to Himchan, who is wearing an expressoin identical to Yongguk's, but soon I see his bunny teeth as he says, "......Thank you, Miss..?"

Before I could tell him my name, Daehyun shudders and tips over-

And everyone's eyes rush to him as there is a 'poof' sound-

-and now there is a black bunny, the size of a small child, with a gray mask sitting on the floor, right where Daehyun once was.