Poop

Baekhyun the Corgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Whose dog is this?” Chanyeol ruffled his hair and removed the morning glories from his eyes.

“I don’t know, I just found him in the bathroom.” Jongdae shrugged his shoulders and continued sipping on his coffee.

“Where’s Baekhyun?” Chanyeol kept on asking, to which Baekhyun automatically woofed too.

“I don’t know, maybe in the gym?”

I’m here dumb giant! Maybe if I keep on barking they would realize its me.

“Aww Baekhyunnie said he would teach me some of the new choreographies today,” Chanyeol sat down and grabbed a banana.

“Woof woof woof!” Pls realize, its me Baekhyun!

“Maybe he needs water,” Xiumin walked into the room, clad in his gym clothes.

“Was he in the gym? Baekhyun?” Chanyeol was worried.

“Nope.” Xiumin, being the kind hearted person that he is, put some water in a bowl and set it in front of the puppy. “Aww cute dog. Yours?” Xiumin pointed at Chanyeol.

No no no I don’t want water! Baekhyun kicked the water bowl and caused a mess.

“Aigoo!” Xiumin, also being the neat freak that he is, immediately cleaned up the mess. “I’m putting this dog away!” Xiumin picked up Baekhyun and placed him in the toilet, and closed the door.

“Waee..” Baekhyun could overhear Jongdae question Xiumin’s hotheadedness.

“I just cleaned the floor yesterday!” Xiumin reasoned out. Classic obsessive compulsive Xiumin.

 

Baekhyun whimpered and lay himself on the cold tile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter