final

true love with the right person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesung and kyuhyun :
"What is happening between you two?" Yesung asked kyuhyun while pointing at him and ryeowook who is in the kitchen with sungmin
"Nothing is there something ?"
" yes there is, you are following ryeohyun every where all the time "
"So is there something wrong with that?"
"Yes and why are kissing her every time you see her like there is no tomorrow"
"I don't understand. what do you mean?"
"You know what I mean very well"
"Okay but every thing changed now"
"What is the difference?"
"I don't know but it is like our relationship started from the beginning"
"I don't understand you were going to break up with her because you felt toward her brotherly love and now you going to continue"
"Believe me I don't understand too but there is a strange feeling I was never like this before do I need to say more?"
"Yes please"
" lately When I am near her i feel confused I don't know what to do or what I should be and there is one thing in my mind is she and me"
"Wow ....you have fallen in love very deep"
" yes I am and feeling very happy with that"
"What will you do if the brotherly feeling returned? "
"Mmmmm I don't know but I will wait until this feeling return" 
"What if this feeling never returned" 
"I think I would never can love anyone like I love her now"
"How are you so sure?"
" because I tried to date a lot of girls and boys but I never felt like this" 
" if there is someone with the Same every thing. Will you date him?" 

" I think I will because I won't date ryeohyun while I love someone else more and she will be able to find her love with someone else it's not me"
" yes she will "
" what are talking about all of this is just a theory and will never happen"
Kyuhyun said while running to the kitchen kissing ryeowook and when he pulled back he looked at yesung and say "she is mine"

 

Yesung and sungmin:
"Did you talk with kyuhyun?" Sungmin asked
"Yes I did "yesung said with a long sigh 
" he has fallen very deep with our dear ryeowook and won't leave him whatever will happen"
" I knew that he was acting very strange lately"
"What are we going to do now?"
" we need to know if ryeowook love kyuhyun back and contact ryeohyun to know her opinion"
"I don't think that will be easy"
"Why?"
"Because what if ryeohyun loVed kyuhyun and will stay with him"
" we will confess her because all my time living with kyuhyun I never saw him happy like this so I will do my everything to keep this smile on his face "
"Wow you really love kyuhyun "
"Of course he is like my brother and if ryeohyun loved him too she will choose the right decision, right ??"
" yes I think so"

 

Sungmin and ryeowook 
" ahhh I really can't take this anymore kyuhyun is following and clinging to me every where" 
"Aweee I think he is cute"
"Oh really take my place please"
"No thanks I have yesung"
"Was kyuhyun this clingy to ryeohyun all the time?"
"No ryeohyun and kyuhyun relationship wasn't good in the last few months and I think They were falling a part so the only explanation for what is happening that kyuhyun is falling in love with his girlfriend new version which is you"
" no that's impossible"
"No it's not because I never saw kyuhyun acting like this with ryeohyun and I felt when he is with ryeohyun that he loved her like sister but when he is with you I feel real love and please don't Denny that you are in love with him too because I can see it in your eyes"
"Really is it very obivios"
"No but iam very smart"
"But you know I can't love him because he is my sister boyfriend"
"If your sister love him she will let him go and if she love you she will forgive you"
"I don't know what my sister reaction will be"
"Did you call her?"
" no how about I call her now?"
"Okay that's great"
Ryeowook called ryeohyun
"Hi ryeohyun . how are you?"
"Fine, how are you and how is kyuhyun with you?"
"He is good and how Is Siwon w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter