chapter two

true love with the right person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello baby, did you miss me?" Kyuhyun asked smiling widely happy to see his girlfriend while leaning forward to kiss her on the lips "no don't" ryeowook said while moving his head away from him " oh why baby? Are you mad from me or something ?" Kyuhyun asked with a pout "oh no, no but I have a flu and I don't want you to catch it"ryeowook said hurriedly while pretending to cough "oh that's why your voice a little different " kyuhyun said concerned "oh yes" ryeowook said feeling less stress that kyuhyun didn't recognise him "come on baby lets go inside"kyuhyun said pulling ryeowook inside the apartment.
~~~ 
When they got inside they found yemin and eunhae couple watching t.v "oh hi ,how was your visit?" eunhyuk asked his eyes still focused On the film "it was great" ryeowook said feeling really scared that he would be caught very soon "did you help your brother?"yesung asked looking at him "I don't have a brother I only have a sister" ryeowook said unconsciously "ryeohyun , what is happening with you ? you're acting really weird since you come back " Kyuhyun said "I am sorry , yes I helped my brother" ryeowook said hurriedly start to sweat from the nervouses "I think the flu influence your brain so I think you should take a rest"
Kyuhyun said concerned about his girlfriend health"yes I think I should do that " ryeowook said "ok iam coming with you "sungmin said standing from her seat "no I can go alone " ryeowook said really scared that sungmin will  know him"No I need to talk to you"sungmin said taking ryeowook hand and pulling him to kyuhyun and ryeohyun bedroom. 
~~~
When they reached the bedroom sungmin closed the door and made ryeowook and her set on the bed staring at each other eye "ok do you want to tell me something ? " sungmin asked staring at ryeowook eyes deeply "no, is there something I should tell you? " ryeowook asked the nerv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter