chapter three

true love with the right person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
In the next morning : 

 

Ryeowook pov:   


Ahh I haven't sleep like this for along time and I feel really warm , but what is this I think there is something on my face . I opened my eyes slowly to see what it is and I was shocked to see kyuhyun above me kissing my neck and all I could do was staring at him widely not knowing what I should do " good morning finally you are awake I waited you to wake for along time " he said with a deep voice and looking at me in the eyes which make me melt "y..yes good morning for you too" now what I should do ? What I tell him to make him go ? Ahh where is sungmin when I need her "what are you thinking"kyuhyun asked me like he knows what I am thinking "nothing, but I think you should go take a bath and I will go prepare us breakfast " yes that should make him go away "but baby I miss you and I really need you as you can see"       I can feel my face heat up when I looked at the bulge in his pants and it was really big , but I can't help him I should do something think ryeowook think " no, I have a flu" that was a good one ryeowook you are really a genius            " that okey I will take the risk " what ???!! He is really stubborn "but I won't take it" finally he got away and went to the closest taking his clothes " I will go for now but just because we have all this week without university so i will wait" he said smirking .when he entered the bathroom I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding . This time I got away but next time will be very hard.

 

Kyuhyun pov :


I wakeup in the morning really relaxed my heart warm more than usual I don't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter