chapter four

true love with the right person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook pov :

When the night came we all went to cinema and I was very gratefull that eunhyuk has chosen a romantic comedy movie because I really get afraid of horror movie . We had a very fun time and we laughed all through the movie . Kyuhyun was very gentle and romantic this night he was holding my hand all through the movie and I could feel him taking glances at me every time I was not looking at him and I was really happy with this new version of kyuhyun but there is something I don't understand why my heart was beating like crazy when he is near me like this i think for now I will enjoy this feeling while I can.

After the movie finished we separated our ways because every couple wanted to continue their romantic night alone without any disturb. I am really panicked how I should continue this act it's really hard when we are alone and iam gonna kill sungmin when I see her because when yesung suggested the idea she was the first to agree thinking about spending her time alone with her lover without any thinking what will happen with me. She betrayed me so she will pay  for it but for now I have something else to deal with. 

 

Kyuhyun pov : 

I agreed to go to the movie because I saw that ryeohyun was very happy with the idea and I was right because she was laughing all through the movie and I was feeling that my heart beat was increasing with every laugh I was hearing from her tempting lips. 
In this night I decided to be gentle and romantic with her and didn't want to push her to anything and it took all my power to just hold her hand all through the movie while l wanted to do more than that like kissing her or  take her to private place to make out without any disturb but I hold myself so she really should thank me in the future .


 When yesung suggested his idea I saw her not comfortable with it so I tried to decline but the others really wanted to spend the night alone like I want too so I agreed not want to kill their excitement and we stayed alone .

I took her to a very high place that face all Seoul city . We sat there without any word because it was a really breath taking seen. She was very beautiful with the pale light at her face. 
 
"Wow it's very beautiful I never came to this place before" she said with a calme voice  and I was real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter