Chapter 9

Be mine, forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They are ready for the occasion that night. Both were inside the car with Myungsoo driving them to the party they were going to attend. Since he couldn't take the defeaning silence anymore he spoke.


"Are you alright?"


Jiyeon didn't bother to meet his gaze and continued staring outside the window. "Of course. Why shouldn't I be?"


When they arrived at the party, it was obvious that they look at Myungsoo highly with respect by his high status here in Korea. Living in Italy as an ordinary student did not make her known to the general populace, but when the visitors hears her name, they would look at her with shock expression before greeting her with a smile. It only means that she was welcome with their society.


For Jiyeon, everything is just so boring but she nodded with respect and chat with them. She could tell Myungsoo was impressed with her despite the worried expression written on his face and he looks like he will protect her with anything, his arm was still wrapped around her waist. Silently announcing to everyone that she was already taken, by him. Damn him!


"Myungsoo, Sweetheart!"


She almost grimace with the high pitch tone which called her husband's name. They both turned and saw a beautiful woman standing before them. She couldn't almost see her face with all the shiny jewelries on her body.


The woman move cooly and with sophistication. But there was nothing cool about the way she looked at Myungsoo.


"Hyeri sshi." short and cold greeting of Myungsoo to the new comer before turning his back on her. Like she didn't mean anything to him.


Jiyeon could only blink while her husband was leading her out of the group of his acquaintances. Before they could walk any further, Hyeri blocked their way.


The woman let out a fake and high pitch laugh. "Really, Myungsoo, where are your manners?"


"I left it at home." he answered coldly.


Her eyes with green contact lenses maliciously stared at Jiyeon from head to toe. "Won't you introduce me to your new... friend?"


"Nope."


"Yah." Jiyeon scolded her husband in a whispering tone before giving the woman a formal smile. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Pa--"


"Kim Jiyeon." Myungsoo cutted her off and planted a kiss on her hand which is wearing their wedding ring. "My wife."


Jiyeon thought Hyeri would have a seizure when she heard those words, but she manage to recover quickly and smiled. But there was nothing warm in that smile of hers.


"Is that so? Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Hyeri, it's nice to meet you. And don't you worry, I already know that Myungsoo has no manners. You don't have to tell me that."


Her eyebrows rose up. "Oh, guraeyo?"


"A piece of advice, my friend." A smirk curve onto her lips. "A lot of women had been on Myungsoo's life. I just hope you don't get jealous too much."


'Believe me, I never wanted to be in this situation.' "Really? But there is nothing I should get jealous about." She face her husband and sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter