Chapter 10

Be mine, forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside the conference room, a meeting was on going but Myungsoo's mind was not there. This past days since he married Jiyeon, he couldn't think of something else but his wife. He could see that she's becoming weak and sad. Even Hana notice her Aunt's condition when she visited them. When he asked the maids, they told him that Jiyeon's leaving the house more often, but she was not saying anything to him about where she goes.

 

It was really hard for him to reach his wife. There was this huge wall that she was building around herself which he didn't know how to break. Sometimes he was tempted to just end their marriage to stop the unexplainable suffering that Jiyeon was giving to him. But whenever he thought of that, it feels like it was piercing his chest and he couldn't breathe.

 

He was scared of what will happen to him. It was unfamiliar and it made him feel vulnerable and he didn't like it. That night of the party when Hyeri talked to them, he thought of making his wife jealous. Why? Maybe because he was hoping that Jiyeon might have feelings for him even if it's just a little, but there was none. Instead, she felt sorry for Hyeri! And he didn't know what irritated him more. And how dare she told him that that gold digger was inlove to him.

 

What did she know about love? If Jiyeon knows what love means, then she should be inlove with him.

 

He frowned when he saw his secretary doubting whether to walk towards him or not. Annoyed, he raised his hand and signaled her when his executives all giving her a look. She went near him and he waited to what she was about to tell him.

 

"Sir." she whispered. "I received a call from one of your maids at home. She said that the nurse of Mr. Park Jihoon called saying that Ma'am Jiyeon is sick."

 

He suddenly stood up, there was like a knife stabbed him on the chest. He couldn't breathe and when he look at his hands, they were trembling. So he hid them on his slacks pocket and faced his executives coldly.

 

"This meeting is cancelled. I have a family emergency that I have to attend to."

 

Without waiting for an answer. He quickly walked out of the conference room and went straight to the parking lot. When he got inside his car, he drove fast. What happened to his wife?

 

Almost panting when he finally reached the Park's mansion. When the maids saw him, they all cowered from fear.

 

"Where is my wife?" he inquired in a high tone almost shouting.

 

The doctor who he saw hugging his Jiyeon the last time he went here greeted him. He had the urge to punch him but he controlled himself.

 

"Mr. Kim, this way please. I'll explain everything to you along the way."

 

Myungsoo followed him but after taking three steps he growled again. "Well?"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter