Chapter 6

Be mine, forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aunt Jiyeonie?"


"Hmm?"


Yawning, Hana sat on her lap and rested her head on Jiyeon's soft chest. "I think I like you."


Myungsoo watched the small but full of love smile which crept on his wife's face and longing almost eat him alive.


"Me too, Sweetie, I think I like you too."


Smiling and contented, that's how Hana slept on Jiyeon's lap while the latter the young girl's hair. Myungsoo can't help but to feel jealous towards his niece.


They were inside his car with the driver driving them back home. They just got out of the wildlife animal reserve where he watched the interaction between his wife and niece the whole day and saw how Jiyeon takes care and love her. That caused an unusual hunger in his heart. He never realize he was capable of being hurt this much. Being married to Jiyeon was somewhat... enlightening in many ways.


When the car stopped infront of the mansion Myungsoo took Hana from Jiyeon's arms to carry and bring her to the room that she's using. While taking his niece, he stole a kiss from his wife's soft cheek. She didn't had a chance to avoid it but she quickly move away from him.


After putting Hana on her bed and asking a maid to change her clothes, he quickly dashed off to their room. He stood still at the door entrance when he saw Jiyeon sitting infront of the dressing table combing her long hair. She met his eyes on the mirror. His throat went dry and forced himself to find words to say so that he won't look like a fool.


When he thought about his niece he spoke. "Hana seems to like you already."


Jiyeon tied her hair in a bun and Myungsoo felt like he lost something since the beauty of her hair had been hidden. "Do you find that so strange?"


"Not really." He swallowed hard before continuing. "Usually, she was very shy when it comes to strangers. Specially to those she just met."


Jiyeon facial expression and voice remained formal. "I've met a lot of kids like her when I was still studying nursing in Italy. A kid like her were my favorite."


Myungsoo smiled and took a step forward to his wife. Finally, she was opening up to him. "You're really different. Usually, a woman like you with a social standing, would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter