Chapter 6

Spring Day

-Two months later-

Junmyeon and Jongin happily lived together at Junmyeon's place. Both of them were busy with their own life but they would find any free time to spend together. They would lunch together almost everyday and also for the dinner where Junmyeon would cook right after he came back from his office. About their bussiness project, Junmyeon decided to let Jongin's company took over the project after both company discussed about that. But still, Junmyeon helped his lover in certain way when Jongin asked for his opinion and advice for the project. Eventhough they were living happily together, with their love to each other growing everyday and every moments, they still had hard time and problems they needed to face and solve. It started when Junmyeon met his parents one day and told them about his relationship with Jongin. His father never really like homoual people so both Junmyeon and his father had an argument.

His father went backlash againts the news. It was because his father wanted Junmyeon to take over their family company and his relationship would made the board of director against his choice over Junmyeon. His mother had to interfere between the argument and that made both of them stop. At last, his father had to accept about his relationship after his mother talked to his father despite he did not like it. Junmyeon thanked his parents and he told his father he would consider back about taking over his family company.That happened two days before Junmyeon went to Japan for his works for 3 days. When he told Jongin about it, he was so happy that Junmyeon's parents accepted them together. Before he went to Japan, Jongin told him that he would inform his parents very soon. He did not know what happened since he was so busy that he rarely contacted Jongin. He wondered about his lover's family acceptance of their relationship.

-Seoul, Korea, 3 days after Junmyeon went to Japan-

Jongin sighed heavily in the living room. He met his parents yesterday to inform them about him and Junmyeon. But, he got unexpected news from his parents. He sighed again when he remembered back. How he is going to tell Junmyeon about that?

"Mom, dad...actually I want to tell you something. I'm already have someone right now." Jongin said and looked at his parents. "Really? Who's that girl? Is she good and beautiful?" His mother asked him, feeling excited about it. His father already smiled. "Tell us who is that girl." His father said. Jongin bit his lower lip, didn't know how to tell them. He took a deep breath and exhaled softly. "My lover...is not a girl. He's a man. His name is Kim Junmyeon. We're together almost 2 months already." He said, looking nervous and worry. Both of his parents looked so shocked before their expression changed."WHAT?! JONGIN! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? ARE YOU TRYING TO PUT SHAME ON US?!" His father was in rage. Jongin tried defended himself and Junmyeon. But, they ended up in intense quarrel.

"Kim Jongin! You better listen to me. In one week from today, I'm going to send you to Beijing. You're going to handle our branch there." His father said. Jongin wanted to protest but his father cut him off. "And! You're going to marry with Mr. Choi's daughter. Your mom and I already decided  on that! That's it and you have to follow what I say no matter what!" his father said more before left the living room. Jongin's eyes widened in shock. His mother looked at him and sighed, coming closer to her son. She made his son looked at her. "Jongin ah, you know your father well, right? Just listen to what we say. I know you love him but I'm sorry that we couldn't accept him. Just marry Mr.Choi's daughter. After all, it's for our company. Umma is sorry...there's nothing I can do once your father said like that..." she said and hugged her son. She pulled away and caressed Jongin's cheek. "Let's go eat before you leave." She said and brought her son to the kitchen. She felt sorry to her son and helped his son but knowing well her husband, she couldn't do anything about that.

Jongin closed his eyes and got up from the couch. He had trouble day since he met his parents, thinking about Junmyeon and how to solve the problem he was having. He didn't want told Junmyeon about that matter but then he knew that Junmyeon should know. He grabbed his car key and walked out of the house, locking the door before he was driving out to the airpost since he needed to pick up Junmyeon. He decided to tell Junmyeon later at night. The driving took almost one hour and he parked the car. He looked at his watch and there were still around one more hour before Junmyeon's flight arrived at the airport. He got out of the car and walked into the airport, deciding to wait at the cafe in the airport. He went to one of the cafe and ordered his favourite coffee before he took a seat at the table where he could see people clearly from inside the cafe.

One hour passed and Junmyeon already in the airport. He pulled his luggage, his phone in his hand as he dailed Jongin's number. He felt excited to see his lover cause he missed the other so much. He also felt a bit guilty that he rarely contacted the other when he was at Japan. Junmyeon called Jongin and waited for the other to answer his call. "Hello? Where are you, Jongin?" Junmyeon asked. "Look in front of you, baby." Jongin said. Junmyeon looked up and saw Jongin that was standing that not far from him. He smiled widely and walked faster towards his lover, hugging him tightly. "I missed you." he mumbled. Jongin smiled and kissed Junmyeon's head. "I missed you too. Let's go now and eat okay? After that we can go home and you can rest." he said and pulled away, taking the luggage. Junmyeon held the other's hand and they walked out of the airport.

Later at night, Junmyeon already on the bed, laying down on the bed while waiting for Jongin came out of the bathroom. Jongin came out after few minutes in there, seeing his lover on the bed and sighing softly. He walked to the bed and got on it. Junmyeon saw the trouble look on Jongin's face. "Babe, are you okay? Is there something bothering you?" he asked and sat up, looking at his lover. Jongin sighed again before he held the other's hand. "I need to tell you something...you have to listen to me and let me finish first,okay?" Jongin asked. Junmyeon nodded his head and let the other continued. "I met my parents yesterday to tell about us. Well...I could say it didn't work out. They against our relationship and my father and I had quarrel. Then..." Jongin bit his lower lips. "Then what?" Junmyeon asked. "....my father decided to marry me with his friend's daughter. He said that for our company cause his friend would sign contract with our company if I marry to his daughter. My father said that this marriage is good for the both parties...." he mumbled. Junmyeon really shocked to hear that and he did not know what to say. "B-But, I would not agree to it! Never I would, baby. You're everything to me." Jongin looked into the other's eyes as cupped his face.

Junmyeon smiled sadly and shook his head. "It's okay....I know you would never do that to me. I trust you, Jongin...do whatever you need to." he said. Jongin hugged his lover tightly. "I will find a way out for this, okay? You mean everything to me...I will figure out for both of you and the company...please trust me, baby..." he said and kissed the other head. He knew that he did not tell yet Junmyeon about that his father moved him to Beijing. He decided to tell the other next time since breaking the news abouth their relationship and his father's plan to marry him with his friend's daughter might be too much already for Junmyeon. "Let's rest, okay? You must be tired." Jongin whispered softly. He pulled themselves laid down on the bed, still hugging Junmyeon closer to himself. Junmyeon closed his eyes, trying to hold his tears that threatening to fall down. His mind was full of a lot of thoughts after he heard what Jongin said. He did not know what he should do now but he knew Jongin might find a way. "I love you..." Jongin whispered softly and lovingly. I love you more, Kim Jongin....Junmyeon said in his mind.

 

 

 


Chapter 6 is here!

I made some change in chapter 5 since there is mistake there. Sorry for that ><

Thanks to gyu_holic for subscribed my story <3 See you all next time for the next update!!!

OH, PLEEAAASSUUU LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS, OKAY ^^ LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3