Chapter 2

Spring Day

It was late of night when Junmyeon arrived at his house. He put in the passwords and went into his house once the door unlocked. He took off his shoes and walked in, swithching on the lights. He plopped down on the couch and sighed tiredly, placing his phone on the coffee table and closing his eyes. He was about to have a nap when his phone suddenly ringing. He groaned and took his phone that on the coffee table, answering the call without looking at the caller. "Hello, Junmyeon is speaking." he said tiredly. "Hi, Junmyeon-shi. Still remember me?" the caller asked. Junmyeon's eyes opened wide when heard the caller's voice. "Mr. Kim Jongin, why you call me at this time? What's the matter?" he asked and sat up. Jongin chuckled softly at the other side. "Don't call me like that, please. Just call me Jongin. After all, it's already out of working hours. So, don't be formal, okay?" he asked. Junmyeon's eyebrow raised up a bit at that but he just followed what the other wanted. "Oh o-okay. What's the matter you call me, J-Jongin-shi?" he asked again, not used to call the other with his name.

At Jongin's place, he was sitting on the couch while he was calling Junmyeon. "Well, I wonder if you're free tomorrow during lunch. I want to discuss more about our project and also have a lunch with you. Hope you don't mind, Junmyeon." he said as smiled, waiting for the answer. Actually, he wanted to have a lunch with Junmyeon and the discussion about their project only as the excuse for him to invited the other. Junmyeon stayed silent and thought about it. "Junmyeon-shi? Hello?" Jongin called the other, wondering why Junmyeon stayed silent. Junmyeon bit his lips a little before he spoke. "Okay then since I consider that you want to talk about our project. So, nothing more, right?" he asked. "Ne, I will pick you up at your office. Bye, Junmyeon." Jongin said. Junmyeon only hummed and ended the call. He placed back the phone on the table before leaned back on the couch, closing his eyes. Suddenly, he opened his eyes wide when he realized something, looking at his phone. "Wait a minute...how and where he get my number...? It's my own number not the business one..." he mumbled in confusion. He needed to find out tomorrow.

Jumnyeon continued with his busy life the next day with meetings and more works. He was in his room after the meetings, his head rested on the tale with few papers on the left side on the table. His headache was forming and it was hurting him much, sighing softly. He heard the knock on the door, sitting up straight immediately and adjusting his composure. "Come in." he said and saw the door opened, revealing his secretary. He raised up his eyebrow when he saw Mr. Han came in with a cup in his hand. "I make you a cup of tea and also this is the painkiller for you." Mr.Han said as place the cup and painkiller on the table. Junmyeon smiled slightly at his secretary. "Thank you so much, Kisung." he said and took the cup, having a sip of the tea. "Junmyeon ah, you should have a lot of rest. Don't stress yourself too much." Mr. Han said as look at his boss who also his closed friend since collage. Junmyeon chuckled a bit at his friend remarks. "You know well how I work especially when there is new project. We have one project to handle now and there will be an upcoming project soon." he said, taking more sip of the tea. Mr. Han sighed softly and nodded his head, nothing he could say more to his boss. "Fine, Junmyeon. Take the pills and rest for awhile. Luckily, you don't have any meeting after lunch hour." he said. Junmyeon nodded his head. "Okay, don't let anyone come into my room." he told the other before Mr. Han left the room. Mr. Han smiled and walked out of the room, closing the door gently befor he went to his desk and continuing with his work.

Junmyeon took the painkiller and finished his tea before he leaned back on his chair, eyes closing as he was trying to have a nap. Eventually, he fell asleep thanked to the painkiller that kicked in him. He woke up when his phone was ringing, opening his eyes slowly. He  stretched his body a bit before he took his phone and saw the unknown private number. He cleared his throat before answering the call. "Hello?" he asked. "Junmyeon-shi, it's me, Jongin. Did you forget that we have lunch together today and discuss about our project?" Jongin asked while looked up at the tall building, waiting for Junmyeon in his car in front of the building. Junmyeon cursed inside his mind when he remembered that appoinment and looked at his watch. "I'm sorry. I totally forgot about that." he said and took his belongings. "It's okay. Just take your time. I'm already in front of your building." Jongin said, getting out of his car and leaning on it after he closed the door. "I'm going down now." Junmyeon ended the call and walked out of his room. Most of his worker already went to the cafeteria including his secretary. He went into the elevator and pressed the ground floor button.

Jongin was still waiting for Junmyeon as smiling happily and widely, thinking that he was going to have lunch together with Junmyeon. He could not hide his excitement to meet Junmyeon.  People would think he was crazy when they saw Jongin smiling widely like that but he do not mind about it. He could say he was falling in love at the first sight on Junmyeon even though they just met for the first time yesterday. Who would not felt awestruck by the beautiful face of the young CEO and the owner of ACE Company although he was famous with his cold attitude. Jongin did not mind that cause he knew there must be warm side of Junmyeon and he would do anything to win Junmyeon.

Junmyeon arrived at the lobby area and walked out. His workers greeted and bowed as they passed by each other.  He looked around and saw Jongin was waiting for him, playing with his phone. Junmyeon sighed softly and walked towards Jongin, clearing his throat a bit once he stood in front of Jongin to get his attention. Jongin looked up and smiled sweetly at Junmyeon. "Get in the car now, Junmyeon-shi." he said. Junmyeon shrugged a bit, going to the passenger side and getting in the car. Jongin got into the car and wore the seatbelt. He the radio and drove his car to the famous restaurant that served great foods. Junmyeon wore the seatbelt and looked outside through the window. Both of them were silent and awkward. Jongin did not like this atmosphere and decided to break it.

"How's your work, Junmyeon-shi?" he asked as glanced at Junmyeon for a moment. "As usual. Nothing much." Junmyeon replied boringly. Gosh, how am I gonna talk more with him if he replies like that. Jongin thought in his head. He sighed softly and just let the silent engulfed them until they arrived at the restaurant. Jongin parked his car and looked at Junmyeon. "We're here. Let's go inside." he said and smiled, unbuckling his seatbelt and stepping out of his car. Junmyeon done the same thing and looked at the restaurant. Without Jongin or anyone know, actually that restaurant was Junmyeon's favourite one and he loved the foods there. He bit his lower lip a little, thinking that he would had his favourite one later on and just thinking about it making him more hungry. Junmyeon followed Jongin into the restaurant and the waiter brought them to the empty table.

Jongin pulled a chair for Junmyeon and thanked him before he sat down. The waiter gave them the menu and Junmyeon pretended to look into the menu cause he did not want Jongin knew this place was one of his favourite restaurant. "What do you want to eat, Junmyeon-shi?" Jongin asked as looked at Junmyeon. He looked up at the other and looked back at his menu. Jongin's smile faded away and he looked at the menu. He called the waiter and told him his order. "I want this seafood bolognese and fruit cocktail drink with no alcohol please. Junmyeon?" he looked at the other. Junmyeon ordered his food and suddenly the waiter asked something to Junmyeon that surprised both of them. "Usual one, right?" the waiter asked. Junmyeon nodded his head and Jongin looked at him in confusion. The waiter smiled and took the menu before he dismissed himself.

"Junmyeon, do you always come here?" Jongin asked the other. Junmyeon turned to looked at Jongin before he nodded, slight blushed on his face. Jongin smiled widely to see that. "Unbelievable! I always come here too. This place is my favourite one. The owner who also the chef here is my friend." he said excitedly. Junmyeon's eyes widened a bit. "Really? Wow, I didn't know that." he said as smiled at Jongin. Jongin was takenback a bit by the smile on Junmyeon's face. What a beautiful smile. He said in his mind.They continued to chat and while waiting for the food. They continued with their little chatting and some laughing while having the lunch. Somehow, there was no more wall that blocked them and they were getting close and knowing each other more. Jongin would say that Junmyeon was not as cold person people always said. Maybe, taking Junmyeon out for lunch was not bad idea at all. Jongin thought as smiled at Junmyeon. Junmyeon smiled back at the other and continued with his eating.

 

 

 


Fuh! 2nd chapter is out! ^^ Sorry for the late update since I'm getting busy with a lot of assingments OTL

BTW, what your thoughts on this story so far? Tell me and comment pleaassuuuu~ '3' Ah, there might be a slight change on the character.

After all, thanks to Suhot09fiezakookie94EXOMyAngels0214AircondFrozenInsideIsaNK799chimot, and Aszkjm for subscribed my story hehe Saranghae!! <3 <3