Chapter 5

Spring Day

Junmyeon looked at himself in the mirror before he sighed softly, feeling nervous and excited at the same time. Jongin asked him out for their first date after he came back from New York last two days. Junmyeon walked out of his room to the living room, sitting on the couch while waiting for Jongin. He asked Jongin last night about their date and he just answered it was a secret. He heard the bell rang and immediately he got up, taking his things and his jacket. He went to the door and wore the shoes he picked earlier and opened the door, revealing a smiling Jongin that was standing right in front of him. "Hi, baby." he greeted and pecked Junmyeon's lips. Junmyeon smiled shyly and greeted him back. "Let's go now." Jongin held the other's end and leaded him to the car. He opened the door for Junmyeon and let the other got into the car. Jongin closed the door and went to the driver, getting in. He wore the seatbelt and smiled at his lover. "Are you ready for our date?" he asked. Junmyeon nodded shyly. "Yes..." he said softly. Jongin chuckled and drove to the first place of their date.

Jongin parked his car at the mall basement parking lots. The first thing they were going to do is watching movie. Jongin already bought the ticket online last night. "We watch movie first, okay?" He asked and got out of the car. He opened the door and went to the passenger side, opening the door for Junmyeon. "Thank you." He said to Jongin. Both of them walked into the mall, heading to the cinema. They bought a set of popcorn combo before they entered the cinema hall. Junmyeon really excited once he found out the movie they were watching together. Jongin smiled softly to see how happy Junmyeon. Jongin felt so thankful to his twin brother for asking Suho about Junmyeon's favourite movie on his behalf last night.

After finished watching the movie, both of them went to have their lunch. They walked around the mall before they entered Japanese restaurant. They sat down at the empty table and the waiter came, giving them the menu. Junmyeon opened the menu book and looked through it. "What you gonna eat, baby?" Jongin asked. Junmyeon looked up at the figure in front of him and smiled before looking back at the menu. "I want this Orashi Katsu set and one set of Gyoza. I want Iced Lemon Tea for the drink." Junmyeon ordered his food. The waiter wrote down the order. "I want one set of Beef Steak DON and one set of Takoyaki. I will have the same drink." Jongin said. "So, two Iced Lemon Tea,right?" The waiter asked for confirmation. "Yes." Jongin answered. The waiter took the menus and left both of them.

Jongin stared at his lover and grinned. Junmyeon chuckled shyly when he realized that. "Wae~? Is there something on my face?" he asked shyly, blushing a bit. Jongin laughed softly and pinched the other's nose gently. "Aww~ my baby is so cute! There is no more cold Junmyeon, huh?" he teased his lover and that made him whined softly. "Jongin~ do you really want me cold with you?" Junmyeon asked, pouting a bit. Jongin laughed and shook his head. "No no, I don't want that. It will be hard for me if my baby here being cold towards me." he said and grinned. Junmyeon glared a bit at the other. Once Jongin saw that, he chuckled and leaned closer, pecking Junmyeon's plum lips. "Aigoo~" Jongin cooed when he saw how cute Junmyeon with the blush on his cheek. The waiter came and served their foods and drinks. They enjoyed their lunch happily with little chatting, joking and teasing. Jongin smiled cause he loved to see the smile on Junmyeon and he promised to himself that he would not let that smile dissapear from his lover.

Jongin drove his car, leaving the mall. "Where are we going now?" Junmyeon asked, looking at his lover. "Amusement park. We can play a lot at there." He answered and glanced at Junmyeon. He focused back on the road, holding Junmyeon's hand before bringing it up and kissing it softly. They arrived at the amusement park after 20 minutes of driving. Jongin parked the car and unbuckled their seatbelt. He looked at Junmyeon and left chaste kiss on his forehead, making Junmyeon chuckled shyly. They went out of the car together and walked to the counter to buy the ticket. Jongin bought two tickets and both of them headed in. They were playing from another rides to another rides like bumper cars, pirate ship, skydiver, double shot, evolution and roller coaster. They had a break between them before they continued with another rides. Both of them even played few outdoor games at certain booths. Junmyeon and Jongin really enjoyed their time at there. Junmyeon laughed and hugged Jongin happily when he managed to get a big stuffed bunny rabbit as the prize from winning shooting games.

Junmyeon requested to Jongin to ride the ferris wheel before they went back home. After all, it was already night and they somehow felt tired but happy and enjoyed the rides before. They queued up in line while holding hands, Junmyeon carried the stuffed bunny with his free arms. They were queuing up for few minutes until they managed to get in. Both of them smiled to each other and enjoyed the view. "Baby, do you enjoy our date today?" Jongin asked, looking at his lover that was sitting beside him. Junmyeon looked at him and nodded. "Yes. I'm really enjoy our times together today. Thanks a lot, Jongin." he smiled widely. To be honest, he was so happy to spend his time with his boyfriend. After all, it was their first date since they were together as a couple. He appreciated everything that Jongin had done that day to make him happy. Jongin felt glad to hear that and he smiled, leaning closer to his lover. Jongin caressed the other's cheek gently and lovingly. "Baby, I'm so happy to have you in my life...I really want to make more beautiful and happy memories with you...and I hope our love will remain forever...I promise you that. Kim Junmyeon, I love you..." he said softly and sweetly, kissing the other lips gently. Junmyeon smiled between the kiss and he kissed Jongin back. The fireworks sparked in the sky as they continued with their kiss, pouring all their love and feelings in the kiss.

 

 

 

 


Finally, chapter 5 is here!

I have a lot of assingments to settle up and it stress me up that I have to take time to write this chapter. Sorry that this one is short and not so good >.< 

Thanks to joonmi7suhojangrandom5uShouldanabellaexoCadburyBury, and suho20 for subscribed my story <3 See you all next time for the next update!!!

OH, PLEEAAASSUUU LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS, OKAY ^^ LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3