Storm

Drop Dead Gorgeous

The day couldn't get any worse for tiffany,  it was a disaster presenting itself in it's purest ugliest forms to her with vengeance she did not deserve. or at least think she doesn't.

It all started with her car breaking down whitch resulted in her taking public transport at peak hours whitch everyone know that's a one ticket to being late for your job and especially when you have a important meeting with a a very important client in twenty minutes and her work place was forty minutes away from. Work and with this traffic shes gunna be an ungodly fired amount of late and Oh my god im having a panic attack. Breath in breath out breath in breath out brea- and someone just farted.  Grate just grate, she might as well kill herself at this point because if she doesn't do it her boss will for sure as hell do it for her and that's not the way she wanted to go. She was too young,  too beautiful to let death take her at her ripe age of 26, or maybe welcoming death right now the seeing her boss would be a better option. 

Getting off the bus was probably the most promising thing that happened to her today because finally fresh air, because if she ever had to take one of those things again shes sure she'll die. Tiffany's steps were fast, smoke was coming out from the friction of her heel to the concrete.

She could run but that mean she will sweat and that is unflattering being late is one thing but being late and sweaty was a no no in tiffan's dictionary.

She arrives at the big glass doors, suit case in hand , takes a deep breath and cheack the time on last time. fifty minutes late. . I can always go work at McDonald's the wage isn't even so bad. 

With one last huff , she gets her fine to walk to the meeting room grabs the handle and walks in with confidence 

"Ah Stephanie you finally decided to show up" the arrgont little prick called Juillen who chose to open his big mouth uninvited. Yes , if it wasn't obvious enough she hated this guys guts. Why you ask ? Well if any of your weeb 's watch MHA you'll know mineta, yeah jackass is that guy.
Tiffany managed to put on a poilte smile and replies " sorry for arriving inconveniently late Jullin, traffic was hecktic especially worse on public transport" Juilldick gave a scoff and sat his trashy back on the chair.
Tiffany prepared her files to hand to the client "here is all the information you need to know about how you could keep your company still blinging, on too of that not onlyonly would keep blinging but if you take this offer expect 5% more bling increase in your bank account Mr.Jun. 
-----
Tiffany leaves the meeting room like a boss as after the client successfully signed on the deal. Now on thing she hopes is to not run into her boss and never mind.
 The devil found her.
Her boss is a small tiny women that you would think she's adorable at first glance but she's the devil that ripped right out of hell to make her life miserable. 
"Soonkyu , i can explain why I was late I promise its a valid reason this time" tiffany started the pleasant convention between them
"Well tiffany it better be the last time or else i'll have that pretty little of yours demoted " sunny smiled sweetly. Tiffany gulped . Her future laid in the hands of this unforgiving women. She shudders. 
-------------
The clock finally strikes 5:30 . She's free from this prison. Now she can go and snuggle with her wife and melt into a puddle of relaxation. 
-------
Its 6:00pm . She's still not home. Why.  Because the was weather like  you and started pissing at her with vengeance. She's soaked,  angry said and hungry and the dame bus sill isn't insight. 1 min gone, 4 min , 10 min and tiffany had it her is freezing so she called an uber like she shouldvshould've an hour ago and that solved most hproblems , other then the fact shes still soaked,  hungry or shes just really hangry at this point but the most important this is shes finially home.
She makes a dash at the gate and to her door which she quickly unlocks , she power walk to her bedroom strip from her work attire and flops on the bed with only her underwear "umahg" the brunette lets out a muffled moan , the bed never felt so good.
 
"Hey there y, trying to seduce me as soon as you get from work ? Naughty " in walks the younger girl with a cup of earl grey tea in hand that she sure tiffany would appreciate right now .
"Tae" the brunette sits up slightly "come 'ere" she open her arms wide, the younger girl listens and puts down the cup of tea in hand and sits to where tiffanys arms are outstretched so she can cuddle into her. The brunette has her face buried into her chest feeling like all her stress melted into a puddle and thanks to taeyeon petting her shes on her way to dream land , that until taeyeon speaks up
"So you wanna tell me how work went? "
"Terrible"
"I thought you want out early just to make sure you wouldn't be late, what happened " to asks as she continues to pay tiffanys head 
"Traffic , then I said it if im alredly late might as well get me iced tea , long line and even longer traffic when went back" the sleepy girl lazily mumbled with her face still nuzzled ininto taeyeon chest .
 
"Arent you cold not warring any thing in this weather? "
"The faster you shut up and throw the blanket over us the less cold is be"
"...."
"Can you let go of me so i could get covers?"
"..." 
How cute she fell asleep like that . Taeyeon somehow managed to kick the covers over them using her feet and played them down gently. 
"Good night my love" taeyeon whispered sweetly after planting a kiss on the sleeping girl forehead.