006

A Terrible Past But An Awaiting Future

Aanchal stood there as she felt someone's hands went around her waist pulling her closer and felt someone's breath on her hair. She gulped.

Who is this?

Suga stood in silence as he pulled Aanchal closer and took In her strawberry shampoo. He smiled at the sweet smell. He lowered his head and whispered in Aanchal's ear.

"Don’t worry, you are safe"

Aanchal shivered but closed her eyes as she relaxed. She smiled as she wrapped her hands around Suga's back. Suga smiled as he closed him eyes and let his feelings roam. Aanchal felt Suga's warm breath on her neck.

"YOONGI!"

The two love birds tensed up as J-Hopes voice echoed throughout the room. They separated as Suga squinted his eyes to where j-hope shouted. The next thing they knew J-Hope ran and jumped on Suga causing him to fall.

All of a sudden light entered the room and Kat stood dumbstruck as she stared at the two boys piled up on the floor. All of them turned their heads to see a amused girl standing at the doorway with the flashlight on her phone.

"I thought I heard something"  Kat said as she smirked. Aanchal looked at her and grinned. Kat saw that she was pink, really pink.

Hmm, did I miss something?

The two boys stood up but J-Hope stood close to Suga. They heard a sudden crackling sound and J-Hope jumped in Suga's arms. Suga, in the end, help him bridal style and had to carry him up the stairs. He looked annoyed and gave J-Hope angry, cold stares and J-Hope grinned back. Aanchal and Kat were heard giggling a bit in the background.

"You idiot!" Suga whispered at J-Hope. "How embarrassing!" He added.

"Sorry, I got scared." He whispered back.

If it wasn't for him I would of held Aanchal longer!

He sighed, annoyed.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

 

I  entered the hospital room and saw V lying there. I let out a sigh. I sat there as I looked at him. Mesmerised. I looked at his features. His closed eyes, skin and lips. His lips….

I placed a hand on his cheek and whispered I am sorry.

I guess I was too distracted to hear someone come in.

They cleared their throat as I snapped out of it.

I stood.

"Kat!"

"Yeah, me, what is going on? I heard of the incident and next thing I know these guys were stuck In the basement."

The basement?

I look at Aanchal, cheek still pink as I smile.

She needs to explain big time!

"And know I see you here with V, Can you explain what is going on?"

"Well I am checking on V and Aanchal was getting them registered. so…." I said.

As I talked to Kat I noticed Aanchal and Suga staring at each other again.

She really need to explain!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

 

They all went off to eat and Kat and Oceania sat next to each other. Aanchal sat with Suga and the boys sat with each other. They talked while eating and Oceania and Kat were laughing and the boys got comfortable and started to talk but the two love birds stayed silent.

Oceania's mind was filled with thoughts of V.

Aanchal's thought were full of thoughts of Suga.

Suga's filled with Aanchal.

And Rap Monster looked at all three in amusement, this is going to be fun.

>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

Later that night as Suga lied in his new bed awake as he thought of Aanchal. He smiled and slowly fell asleep with thoughts of her.

 

*************************************

short chapter, sorry.