005

A Terrible Past But An Awaiting Future

"How did this happen?" I asked as I sat next to V on the hospital bad.

"Well, basically, we were making out way to the reception to get them registered but on the way V just fell" Ren explained.

"Right, so he might have gotten too scared or stressed about everything that has happened all of a sudden." I said looking down at him, sad and upset. I never wanted this to happen. Especially not to them. I let out a sigh as I placed the back of my hand on V's forehead. It was hot, way too hot. It was burning. My eyes widened, This could be dangerous!

I stood. I walked over to Ren and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I want him under the highest care, got that." I said in a firm voice.

"What? listen Oceania, we can't. Especially to some singer!" Ren said waving his hands about.

"Ren listen to yourself. Listen to  me. I want him under the highest and I mean highest care, I will come and check on him as much as I can. I know some doctors are of doing other things but we have enough doctors here to do what I want. I also want BTS under the highest care and the best rooms here, got that Ren. I don’t care what you say. If you have other things to do, me and Aanchal will do it. Just focus on BTS." I said with a demanding but firm voice. I know it was a lot to ask and we have had other people faint before and I don’t know why I care soo much at the members but I feel like I have to do this.

Why am I being so passionate about this and why do I want it so much? It is nothing new.

Ren let out a sigh.

"Ok, fine. We will do our best, but for you." I smiled at his response.

I looked at the boys and Aanchal. Aanchal raised an eyebrow with a smirk on her face, I have a feeling she wants to know why I am doing this. The other members looked at me, for the first time, astonished. I smiled reassuring to the boys that they will be safe. I looked at Aanchal and her expression changed to a warm smile.

We were asked to  leave so Ren can do what he can do with the singer lying unconscious on the hospital bed.

"Aanchal can you get them registered?" I asked my unnie. "I have to go home and tell the others we will have visitors in a few days."

Aanchal nodded and agreed with that warm smile that she had on a few moments ago. I looked at the remaining BTS.

"Don’t worry, you will be able to visit you friend anytime."

They nodded but didn’t smile.

I mentally sighed as we went opposite ways. I went to find my boss, Xiumin and tell him we will have to take BTS to my house later than usual as one of the members is in the agency's hospital room.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>><<

 

Aanchal guided the BTS members to the registration. BTS looked down all the way except Suga. Who kept his eyes on Aanchal as he smiled sheepishly and had a small tint of lush on his cheeks as he replayed the scene with her two days ago.

" Hey D.O, hey Kai! How are you?!" Aanchal said cheerfully as she stood in front of the reception.

D.O and Kai, the receptionists, smiled and said hey back.

"Could you register these members in the system. Sorry for being late something came up." Said cheery Aanchal. Being all smiley made Suga smile too, he began to love this about the younger female.

"Oh no, it is fine." said Kai "I will put them in the system now, Can you get to stand in a line?"

Aanchal nodded as she ordered the members to stand in a line and they did just that.

As Kai did his thing, D.O and Aanchal started to talk. Suga watched them carefully and sternly. Jealously was rising up as Aanchal laughed and one of D.O's stupid jokes. When it was Suga's turn he still kept his eyes on the two.

"Name?"

"Im Yoongi"

"Age?"

"25"  (Korean age)

And the questions went on and so did Suga's jealousy. When he was done we went and sat next to Rap Monster while the others finish their survey. Rap Monster smacked Suga arm with the back of his hand as he finally looked away for the two and put his attention on the leader.

"What's up with you man? Why are you staring at that girl? What was her name again?" He asked.

"Aanchal." He said as he put his eyes back on the two who were still talking. Rap Monster looked at him, surprised he knew, even Suga was surprised with himself.

 What is happening to me all of a sudden?

He thought. As Aanchal laughed again he grew even more jealous that he had to clench him fists. Rap monster looked at him through the jealousy process.

looks like hyung is falling for someone…

Rap Monster smirked as he watched his hyung in amusement.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

 

"Come on guys, we need to get your tags so when you walk around the building no one will see you as a threat. " Aanchal said when all the members were registered. Oceania will register V when he gets better.

"Come on, we have to go to basement to get it. Some of the things are there. D.o said the tags will be there too ."

Suga got annoyed the fact she mentioned the so called D.O.

 They went down the stone stairs as Aanchal shivered at the cold. Rhe rubbed her arms.

"It is so cold here" she said. Suga didn’t know why but he really wanted to put his jacket around her and hug her so he could protect her from the cold.

When they got there Aanchal pressed the light switch. No light. She pressed it on and off.

"Looks like we have to find it in the dark" she said hating the idea as she looked around and gulped. Suga noticed that.

As they entered the cold dark room, J-Hope fell backwards tripping on something which shut the door with a click sound.

At the sudden noise Aanchal screamed, turned and hugged something.

Someone.