Chapter 4

Our destination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany didn't expect this designer of her to be drunk so fast after few sip. "Way to go for our introduction Jessica"

Mean while Yuri dragging Jessica aside before it's getting worst between them, because she knew how Jessica act when she is drunk. " Mianhae Tiffany shi, let me handle her for a while and I apologize if she said something wrong to you" 

Tiffany was furious. " No she didn't and I think it's a great start for us" while smiling she keep looking at Jessica face. 

Tiffany POV

Huh she is not bad, clear skin, pretty wild and kissable lips. 

End POV

Then she realise what she was thinking suddenly and slap herself. 'Pabo ya'. 

Yuri is trying hard to slap Jessica to get herself together. "Yahhh wake up you moron!" Are you crazy to be drunk infront of Tiffany???" She keep slapping Jessica until she open her eyes and start to feel uncomfortable she went to back yard leaving yuri alone there unbelievable for her act and there in a corner Tiffany is watching them. 

Seeing Jessica leave alone makes Tiffany make a move from her seat. She finally found Jessica standing alone behind the back yard tilting her head in dizzy. 

" There you are!" Tiffany approach her while smiling.

" Ohh what are you doing here missy?" Jessica is still dizzy and seeing Tiffany there approaching her is not an a good idea for her.

" Though you need some company back here?" That's y im here. 

" Acompany?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter