Chapter 2

Our destination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany pov

here we go Stephanie!let's do this..just get in and smile naturally, greet everyone and done!

That's what tiffany thought when she was about to enter her new office.slowly opening the door and the first person she saw was a charming prince she could say. 

"Hi welcome and nice to meet you miss? 

"Tiffany..hwang tiffany..and you are?"

"Nickkhun!glad to work with you miss tiffany"

"Looking forward to it"tiffany said.

"Now if you excuse me..I can show ur office straight away."said nickkhun.

"Sure please do guide me since I'm new here"tiffany said while smiling showing her famous eye smile.and nickkhun  thought he saw an angles right there.'damn she is pretty!got to fight with jessica and sorry buddy I'm gonna win for sure."

"thank you nick! see you around"tiffany said while getting in into her room.

Tiffany POV

'waaa finally back home!not bad working here i guess.he is smart and wise.then tiffany look towards her window from inside her office room and then she notice someone.'Jessica jung!flawless skin...small eyes and hah!she have a cold aura isn't she? can't wait to see her design and when tiffany was about to think again jessica is looking at her now.

end POV

Jessica POV 

so she is here huh.let's see who is tiffany hwang.that was when jessica turn around to see tiffany room and for her surprise that girl is looking at her?did she saw right thing?why would she stalk me lol?and jessica did stare back in a cold way.

End POV

Tiffany pov

!!why did she have to turn around?I can't believe this!her  stare was like a killer.geez can we work well together?when tiffany saw jessica was staring at her she immediately turn around and close her curtain. 'so I have to throw a party for them I guess.

End POV

Yoona approach jessica and they talk about jessica upcoming party.

"So unnie!your new boss is here?how is she?did you meet her already??"Yoona ask jessica when she is having some chips moment while waiting for her dress to be done.

"Oh?aniyo I didn't meet her yet.that's why we are having this party.to welcome her."Jessica said while munching .

"Awww I bet she is pretty isn't she???gosh get some love from her!"Yoona giggles.

"Yah!!!what are you talking about?she not my type I believe."

"Well let's see what kind of type she is!y enough to make you drool soon!"Yoona said while looking at her iphone.

"Did you Google her???OMG yoong please stop it!don't see her inproperite picture."Jessica warn Yoona. 

"She is drop dead y and wow!look at her size!"Yoona blurt out.

"Give me your iPhone!"Jessica snap Yoona phone and what she see was only empty screen.

Yoona laugh like crazy when jessica chase her the whole house."get back here you alligator!"Jessic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter