Chapter 1

Our destination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was busy doing her design.until someone interrupt her suddenly.

"Aishhh just stop doing it and come for lunch honey!"

"Really nick?way to disturb me on my precious design here!can't you just go have a lunch alone??"Jessica was about to curse nickkhun.

"Aha..I know you and you won't eat unless I push you and Yoona might kill me as well if I left you just like this to do some stupid design for this company"

"Nick!I warn you not to talk like that anymore or else you be dead by me.!"Jessica keep back her things and prepare for having lunch with her best partner in hwang co.

They had the lunch and when jessica was about to head to her office back nickkhun stop her for a while and ask about their upcoming boss.

"Hey I heard about our new boss will come next week!she sure be pretty and hot doesn't she?is saw her on the news!"

Jessica was shock."news???what news?when?where?I didn't get to see her!"

"You always concentrate with you job until you forget the world.she was on news headlines last 2 days ago about she will be back to LA. and manage us here!god I can't wait to meet her!"

"Really?I heard about her from the others and they said that she is like a spoiled brat and stI'll young for her position currently."Jessica smrink  and she said her last word.

"I can't wait also!"she wink at him.

And just like that nickkhun curse jessica when she said like that."YOU CAN'T BE KIDDING ME RIGHT??REALLY???JESS?COMMON GIVE ME A CHANCE TO KNOW HER!jessica just left him dumbfounded. although all the staff there know about jessica that no one can melt that ice princess not even nickkhun when he got rejected after jessica reveal about her not liking guys.starting from that they become good friends.

3 days left before her departure to LA. Tiffany was keeping all her things and make sure she doesn't left anything at all.

"Goshhhhhh taeng!what else did I miss out??"tiffany freak out. 

"God fany ah!you didn't left anything I bet!since almost of your things is clear and my home look so empty!"taeyeon said feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter