Chapter 7

X = ❤️

Jungkook's POV

I woke up and saw the sun, whose light burned my eyes. After recovering from the attack, I did what I had always did after I woke up.

I laid back down and stared at the ceiling for about a few minutes before I move my legs around under the warm, cosy blanket. Just to make sure that I still had my feet.

Hey; don't judge me...when you've been watching many horror films when the person wakes up without feet, it becomes a habit to check whether a sadist has creeped into my bedroom to take my legs away and then hiding in my closet to hear the screams of grief and pain as I just start to feel the pain later on.

Then after making sure my bed hair was put into place and to see if my face changed into a mutant. Hey...well you already get the idea.

I take a glance at the clock as I put on my jacket and was about to leave before I stared at the clock. After a few minutes, I was still confused until I remembered that Breakfast was only up till 9:00am and it was 8:53am.

Abandoning any thought of me getting to the cafeteria with me looking decent, I ran with all my might. If I have no breakfast, well I shouldn't have a life.

I keep running and running, swiftly dodging all the people as possible though there were occasional pushes and bumps to certain people, earning a few shouts at me as I ran away fading into thin air.

If I had walked it would have only taken about 10 minutes but now that I had run, it took only half of the original time. I sighed in relief as I finally made it to the cafeteria with only a few minutes to spare. As I was getting my tray, I bumped into someone.

"Ouch!" I murmured quietly.

"You should really know where you are going...wait a minute, is that you?"

I raise my head up at the surprised voice with somewhat of a confused face.

"It is you!" Tzuyu screamed at the top of her voice, thankfully no-one gave us weird stares as the cafeteria was starting to close.

Wait; what?!

Not hesitating, I grabbed a hold of her hand and dragged her to the cafeteria. I quickly moved from each tray of food to take a bit from it. After paying, I had a whole tray filled with what the Chinese called small portions. My whole fudging tray was filled with gigantic portions of food.

"Can you not eat this all?" She asked with a smirk. I had a sudden urge to take that smirk off of her, so my sassy mouth made the move.

"Of course, I can!" I say as I look away to make sure she doesn't stare into my soul for my lies and my pride.

One by one, each plate quickly being stacked up as I devour every piece of food that I could see.

"YESS FINALLY FINISHED!" I shouted out.

Tzuyu gave me a sly looks and pointed to the other trays filled with fruits. I gave her my pout and doggy eyes, no-one and I mean no-one could could resist this combo. I swear on my heart, I could get out of things I didn't want to do but it didn't work.

She pushed the tray and I tried again, but she wouldn't budge not even a little.

I sighed as I lost hope and started to eat, hoping that I wouldn't get full.

~30 minutes later~

There was a assembly for all the participants.

I stayed in my group and I could see Tzuyu waving to me over, I gave a small smile before facing the stage. The lights went dim and the crowd started talking loudly, each conversation combining with the other making a total chaos. Teachers try to calm the children but with no luck, that is until a person comes onto the stage.

"QUIET EVERYBODY!"

The room went quiet, no-one making a sound.

"Now, that we have all of the teams here, we are now going to explain some rules. Rule one: is to have fun, that's all you have to do. But on a serious note, the second rule is that there is no dating allowed. You do not need to break up with your partner if he/she is here, you just aren't allowed any interaction romantically until the training period ends. That is all."

He walks off the stage and fades into the curtain.

After the assembly, we had another free day before we had to do some hardcore training for the brain.

As soon as Tzuyu sees me, she grabs my hand and drags me to a subway station.

"Where are we going to go?"

"We're going to go on another date with me!" She smiled.