Chapter 6

X = ❤️

Jungkook's POV

After that awkward moment with Tzuyu, we found a café and decided that it was best to regain the heat we lost in the cold weather of Beijing.

"So, since we're going to become friends. Do you wanna play the game called 'ask as many questions to get to know the other person'?" She had asked, meekly.

I nodded shyly, trying to make sure I don't speak. It's better that way since I don't want her to hate me already. After all isn't it enough that my mother hates me already?

"So...you ask a question."

Damn...think of something!

I quickly take out my phone and go into the notes application, I type my answer down.

She laughed, "You're not much of a speaker, are you?"

I shook my head and type my question to her.

"What do you treasure the most?" She paused to think about her answer, "I think my home is my treasure, since I've made so many memories there."

After a few questions, our hot drinks got cold and we threw them in the bin, what a waste of money...

I was getting really bored right now and a arcade caught my attention but I didn't want to hurt Tzuyu's feelings to go sightseeing so I kept it in and sulked.

"Do you wanna go to the arcade?"

I raised my head and started jumping around, like a puppy, to be able go to the arcade. Without giving her any warning, I grabbed her hand tightly and sprinted across the road as soon as the green man came on.

Even though it was so close to us, it was still very hard to get to it as the pavement was filled with people, it was like a highway that had rules that needed to be followed.

Of course, I'm going to push through all the people, before we start our operation; I look at Tzuyu and she gives me the nod, signalling that she ready for this, I take a deep breath in and I push.

As we pushed, there a few grunts grumbles but we finally made it to the arcade.

I sigh in relief and silently but dramatically raise my fist in the air. Tzuyu giggles.

She pointed out, "you're so childish!"

I ignored what she had just said and dragged her along to a claw machines, I gave her some money to see if she could actually do this.

~ 5 Minutes later ~

After using about 1/3 of my money, I had decided it was enough for Tzuyu and time for me to have a go.

Amazingly, I got a monkey and a fluffy teddy bear. For a few minutes, I was contemplating with myself whether I should give the monkey to Tzuyu or just keep it for myself. When I finally made my decision, I awkwardly moved towards Tzuyu, who was leaning on those kid rocket things, I give her the monkey before moving away as quickly as I could be.

"Thanks..." She started blushing and looked down at the ground.

We were walking down a pavement back to the dorms. It was quiet between the both of us until Tzuyu started up a conversation.

"So...it was like a date wasn't it."

I stayed quiet but after realising she was waiting for a reply, I laugh nervously and said.

"Yeah; it was like a date wasn't it?"

Without us knowing, time had passed quickly and we ended up at the entrance of the dorms.

"Bye, I guess?" I said started walking into the building.

She ran after me with a face filled with what seems to be either embarrassment or nervous nerves, she placed a firm kiss on my cheek before running away into the door where it lead the girl's dorms.

The kiss was firm but her lips were so soft that it like I was being hit gently with a pillow (if it's possible xD).

I touched the place where she had kissed me and still felt the electrifying feeling as her lips met my cheek.

I quickly go into the boy's dorm and tried to find my room. When I finally find my room, I see all of my team.

"Hey, where were you Jungkook?"

"Yeah, where were you, you just made it in time for role call.

'It's just a date' I thought and smiled to myself

A/N* I was like just a smol little child so sorry if you guys think this is going too fast