Chapter 3

X = ❤️

Tzuyu's POV

Was this a dream?

I pinch myself hard before I hiss in pain. It seems that I pinched the skin a tad bit too hard, it made a little dent in it with red surrounding the dent.

"SANA! We got through!" I squealed as I feel my eyes tearing up.

We both squealed like pigs, not caring whether we were making people deaf.

After jumping around and Sana showing off to everyone saying that she would get a British boyfriend, we set off to lunch.

Jungkook's POV
"So...as always you are a part of out team."

I give him a glare which crept into his soul, giving him a shiver.

"So you thought I couldn't do it." I 'tsked' to show my annoyance to him.

"N-n-."

I ignore him trying to beg for mercy.

The loud screech of the chair moving across the floor echoed through the empty room.

I open the door and walk out as I hear the cries for mercy fade away.

I went up to the roof top and when I got there, the bell went.

During lunch you could hear the occasional shouting from the 'normal' kids as they talk, eat, fight and do 'normal' kid things.

I sigh wondering how life would be if I wasn't smart, if I wasn't popular because of my looks, if I wasn't...

Me.

Tzuyu's POV

I walk down the hallway, feeling all proud that I got through. I expected to see smiles and congratulation messages but all I got was disgusted looks or they just ignore me.

It was as if I did something wrong. Did I do something wrong?

Feeling weird and uneasy, a knot starts to churn my stomach which wasn't really helping me why I got all these looks of disgust as well as looks of jealously.

I go back to our classroom and I see smiles everywhere.

"I'm so glad you made it!"

I remember why they gave me looks, it was because I was in class-F.

Our school is very segregated and discriminates against the 'lower' class. Though our headteacher doesn't know anything about it, it all starts on the first day of a new school year. It's like a pyramid, with class-F being on the bottom (or also known as a peasant). On the top is class-A, the smartest people in the school and have won us the national competitions for maths, English, history, and so on. Class-A are known as nobility.

Because I was in class-F, it meant that I was a so called peasant. Such a hard life!

To be honest, I'm the 1st ranking student in our high school. I just asked the teachers to put me in a lower class. Why?

Because I'm going be popular like every other school I've been to and I hate the attention as well as the fact I get loads of fake friends.

If I am going to be popular, it will be my classmates that I'm popular with.

I sat down, leaving the crowd.

Jungkook's POV

I go back down and when I enter the room, Mr Brindle has a worried look on his face.

"Yah! Where have you been? I know you can do whatever you want here but you still need to study." He stares intently into my eyes.

I break the eye contact and say. "Don't act like you're worried for me."

I sit down and take several textbooks out of my dinosaur bag.

After studying for a while, the bell went and I ran before anyone could see me. Because if I did then everyone would be crowding around me...