Chapter 8

Hoping To Be Normal.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: i wanted to keep it to one update a day, but i just couldnt wait so heres a double update mwah enjoy! 

 

"are you two... together?" 

"oh no sir, but she surely caught my eye" Sana winked aiming at Tzuyu. 

Tzuyu blushed deeply. 

"You youngsters in love, im jealous. Well anyways come in, we're just about to have dinner. Please call me Kai and thats my wife Fei." Kai opened the door for her to come in. 

Tzuyu's mom waved at Sana.

"Thank you for the invite" Sana smiled warmly as she walks into the house. 

"Well dinner preperations is just started, so why dont you go to Tzuyu's room for awhile" Fei suggested

"Thank you ma'am." 

"Ma'am is too formal. As Kai said, call me Fei." 

"Yes... Fei imo, thank you. Cmon Tzu" 

Tzuyu is still dumbfounded about this situation but follows anyway. 

Sana giggles when she hears her parents talk about her. 

"Honey, thats super star Minato. Our daughter is friends with Minato. Every music producer wants to produce her music! My daughter is dating Minato!!" Kai said excited as hell. 

When they got into the room, Tzuyu made sure the door was closed. 

"You idiot! What were you thinking!" Tzuyu yelled hitting her

"Hey hey! I wanted to meet them!" Sana desperately hiding her body in protection. 

"But! Youre still an idiot! Where did you put the materials from the art store?" 

"There" as sana pointed to the plastic bag, right by the window. 

"Sheeesh, i didnt want you to meet them because my dad is a huge fan of yours" 

"AW REALLY you shouldve said so!" Sana was now excited to talk to her dad again. 

"No! Thats exactly why. Anyways whats step 4." 

"Draw anything you want on the cardboard. But make it big

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter