Chapter 6

Hoping To Be Normal.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo remix

A/n: go check that link out. Its the funniest thing ive ever seen. Holy crap. 

 

"what do you want to eat?" Tzuyu asked. 

"Hey its your town not mine." 

"Okay i know just the place." And Tzuyu dragged Sana. 

On the silent walk there, Tzuyu decided to ask. "Dont you have a face mask? You said you didnt want to be noticed but youre literally exposing yourself." 

"I do have a mask but Its okay, the world needs to see my beauty. Especially you" 

"Shut it." 

They both chuckled and boom they arrived. 

The waitress lead the way to a table on the left. 

Sana sat facing Tzuyu with her back towards the restaurant entrance. While Tzuyu was facing the entrance. 

"Sooo.. what do you wann-" 

Suddenly Tzuyu seemed alerted by something. 

"Get down." Tzuyu hushed. 

"What?"

"Get down." 

"Where?" 

"Under the god damn table." 

And with full of curiousity, Sana had no choice but to go under the table. 

Sana twisted her head under the table trying to take a look why she had to hide. 

All she saw was black highheals. 

"Whats is your problem." 

"You know im surprised you didnt go to the hospital yet. you flip your hair so much, its a surprise you didnt break your neck. " 

"Ha-ha very funny Chou." 

"What are you doing here somi?" 

"I can come here whenever i want. You dont own the place Tzuyu." 

"Its not a very flashy place to flash your non-existence s i thought thats all that mattered." (a/n: FORGive me i love somsom.) 

"Wow. Youre pathetic. You always think you're better than everyone else. You just think youre gonna go to new york and become this artist. But guess what. Youre just a nobody. Wherever you go. So your eyes right off of my friends." 

"Good. I didnt want to become blind anyways." 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter