Chapter 5

Hoping To Be Normal.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two got to Tzuyu's house at 4am. 

"Shh, you wait at the back, ill go inside and open my window for you. Its the first one. I will kill you if you go near the second one." Tzuyu hushed

"Give me some faith love." Sana flirted. 

"Whatever." And at that Tzuyu walked into the house. 

Sana walked around in the back, strickly stayed close to the first window until Tzuyu came to open. 

Sana barely got into the house and she was welcomed by all this art. 

"Wow.... you art?" 

"Uh.. yeah. I do, its not much but i want to be a tattoo artist" Tzuyu shyly admitted. 

"Wow. This is great." Sana took a look around, her walls were filled with interesting art. "No offense to any tattoo artists or even you, but im kinda glad this isnt scary art like i see on some people's body" 

"Haha yeah, im not into that either. I like realistic art or even just making a cartoon more realistic."

"Its great. Whats your post secondary plans?" 

"I got into a bunch of art schools but all of them crazily expensive, so im saving up. But i still need a scholarship."

Sana opened her jaw wide in shock 

"I know its complicated" tzuyu chuckled "so im working my off until i got enough money you know" 

"Yeah i gotcha." Sana agreed. After some short silence tzuyu spoke up

"Uh unnie i need to change" 

"What are you so shy for? We're both girls. "

".. okay" tzuyu embarrassedly took off her shirt. 

And there revealed the holy abs. 

Abs that looked rock hard. abs you would like to . 

But they also look snuggly. 

"Daaaaym, my tzuyu has hard abs." Sana bit her lips. 

"..shut up" 

"I aint complaining." Sana quickly said. 

Soon enough Tzuyu finished dressing, got Sana's bed ready and they turned off the lights to sleep. 

"Goodnight unnie" 

"Goodnight my love" Sana never shut off her flirtiness

30minutes of silence, Sana's long sigh was unleashed. 

"Whats wrong unnie." 

"I cant sleep." 

"Seriously?" Tzuyu said with a hint of shock in her voice

"Well can you?" Sana spat back with defensiveness

"No." 

"Exactly. When i cant sleep. Its because im always worrying. Worrying about something that happened weeks ago. Like the un-done homework i havent started in 2005." 

Tzuyu chuckled at that. 

"Its anxiety i bet. But i really cant sleep. Sometimes i like to think of hot girls, or abs. For me to sleep But mostly i think of the stars. Stars that lead to another life. Another door to another life. And its crazy. Haha see im over thinking again" sana laughed nervously. "Sorry if i ram-"

 suddenly a warm pair of hands were wrapped around sana on the floor. 

"Tzuyu?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter