SEQUEL

Hoping To Be Normal.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"have you decided on the tattoo Sana unnie?" 

the fellow girl chuckles as she sways her head left to right.

"of course not." 

suddenly the blonde girl was taken back at the subtle insult "HEY! what are you implying?" 

"nothing. nothing at all" the younger girl chuckles and  shuffles the idols hair. 

usually the older would have gotten mad at the fact she ruined her 'idol' hair but she blushes at the missing contact between the two

Tzuyu waves her hand over towards her chair for Sana to follow "well, lets figure out what to do then" 

the girl nods her head as she follows the artist through. 

She leads her to a section of the big parlor and motions the girl to sit on a chair that appeared to look like a dentist's chair. 

Sana gets herself comfortable and the younger suddenly gets into a serious mood and starts to ask. "is there anything meaningful that we could somehow incorporate into your tattoo" 

the idol was taken back athow the latter changed drastically to get into her work mood but answers anyway. "yeah, i think i would like to get a drawing of a letter" 

"a letter? any specific colour?" 

"everything black and white except the middle will have a red heart" the blonde girl is smiling brightly as she's explaining which caused Tzuyu to break her serious face and joins her in the smiling fest as she didn't exactly know why the latter was currently smiling but she knew that the tattoo seemed important to her.

thats all that matters.

"wait here." Tzuyu goes to her laptop, prints something out for a refrence. she takes the printed photo and rolls  on her wheeled chair  toward  her light table as she continues to sketch her drawing for her unnie.

roughly fifteen minutes later the girl rolls back to Sana and she shows her the stencil. 

"what do you think about this" 

what was presented to her was a simple small sketch of a detailed letter with perfect contrast and shading to the letter and the middle heart. just like she had in mind. 

"this is....ugly"

"WHAT" Tzuyu immediately says as she was not expecting that response. 

Sana lets out a whole hearted laughter as she grabs her stomach tightly "im just joking! its absolutely great, exactly what i had in mind" 

Tzuyu smacks her head - she was disappointed in her crush for that stupid immature joke. 

"oW!" 

"deserved it." Tzuyu grumbled quietly as she holds up the stencil to the kid. 

"where do you want it." her tone was harsh. Goosebumps rattled through Sana's petite body. 

"babyyyyy don't be like that" two scoops of aegyo added. 

Sana gets up from the chair, she pecks the fellow on the lips and smiles big afterwards expecting that to cheer her girl up. 

Tzuyu flips her head to the left to indicate that she was still mad but they both knew that the younger was fighting off a smile. 

"to answer your question, I would like it on my right wrist top corner." the girl beamed with happiness as she sat back down in the chair. 

Tzuyu smiles whilst nodding and applies to the stencil on the kpop idol. "is here okay?" 

Sana looks herself in the mirror as she nodds furiously. 

perfect. 

Tzuyu starts to set up and somehow anxiety started to fill Sana up slowly. 

Sana's finger begins to tap furiously on the chair which causes Tzuyu to look at her weirdly. 

"you okay?"

"a little nervous."

Tzuyu leans over and gives her crush a little kiss to try to ease her anxiety. 

Sana chuckles as she wipes her hand across her lips "thank you love but that gave me more butterflies" 

Tzuyu chuckles as well "sorry, it wasn't supposed to. Oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter