A/N - Thank you!

(NBin) unWRITTEN

THANK YOU FOR READING!

 

To think that this story has finally come to an end! March 2017 was when this story first came out and for all those that have stayed with me throughout the past year, I'm truly grateful to you all. It doesn't matter if you're an active reader or a silent one, to be able to stick around more than a year with me in this long journey is amazing in itself. I read all the comments and though I can't reply to everyone, just know that I remember all of you guys!

Actually this fic was planned since before it began. I've even hinted it a million times in my previous fanfic 'Dream.scape'. This idea have always been with me whenever I go drinking with my friends. None of us are religious but we come from families that are Buddhist and Christian. We have ideas of our own in what we think our lives are about. And things like reincarnations, fate and unseen beings always come up. We talked about our lives being like a simulation and we even talked about it being a pile of books. That idea have always been how I see our lives to be. It's strange and very hard to explain why we believe this but it's interesting and it keeps up talking. 

Some of the hints from Dream.scape:

 

[Hyung I] 

"Through the string of fate, you are all connected to Hakyeon's life one way or another." - Soo-ah 

[Preparations]

"I believe that your love for Hakyeon is no lesser than any of other members. In fact, you might even love him more than Jung Taekwoon."

" Whoever said that it has always been Taekwoon though? Hakyeon and the rest of you have been reincarnated so many times that even I could no longer keep track. He hasn't always only loved Taekwoon alone." - Soo-ah

[The Unknown]

"Hongbin is human but he is neither the light nor the darkness."

"Even this whole reincarnation thing feels so strange and the more we learn about our past lives, the more surreal it feels. It's as if we're in some sort of simulation where someone is watching over us... what if we're just a dream ourselves? Created by someone... then, who's dreaming about us? Who created us?" - Hyuk

[Gratitude]

"The two of them had stepped into a rather large room filled with books. It was like a library that probably had hundred of floors above them."

 

Now look at those hints once more.

The setting of 'unWritten' is actually before 'Dream.scape'!! Yeah, I planned out unWritten for a long time even while I was starting Dream.scape. I wanted more connections to the Gods AU idea and their lives surrounding something called fate. 

I'm an allN shipper but there's always been something about Hongbin and Hakyeon's relationship that tucks my heart time after time. Kong never shows it on camera and he always says the opposite of what he really means but wherever Hakyeon goes, he follows. He always say that he's stuck with Hakyeon but I believe that he truly likes being in that position. Their relationship is unexplainable in many ways but it's something I adore a lot. 

This story have finally come to an end but it doesn't mean that I'll stop writing NBin at all. I still have my forever ongoing AllN One Shot series  and once I've completed the allN spectrum, I'll be writing long fics again for them all. At the moment, I'm going to focus on my NAVI's story 'Eden' which isn't going to be too long compared to my other stories. And also, I've actually started plotting out my HaKen series which will be out when my NAVI one nears its end. It will be a totally different AU/genre compared to all my previous ones so look forward to that as well. 

Finally, as I always say, I occasionally revisit my fanfics especially the long series in order to do editing and revising so if you guys ever revisit this story in the future and something might seem different, it's because I've been touching it up. But honestly, I'm really grateful for all that have stuck with me for so long! I love you all <3