Dancers symphony

BTS One Shots/Drabbles

The heavy snowfall of the last few days had been worse this morning, still a man decided to go outside.
"Why did I decide to go for a run in this weather? How stupid could I have been?"
The man keeps slipping while trying to make some distance. His name is Min Yoongi. He doesn't want to admit to the slippery grounds and give up his workout, not that he really wanted to work out. No, it's more that he finally decided to go for a run and now he won't even be able to finish it. Every step he takes gets a bit more wobbly, until he slips and falls. After several seconds of cursing, he tries to get up, but falls again when he's almost standing.
"Great, just great."
It had been a rough day for Yoongi. He had been trying to compose something all day, but it just didn't work out. He had so many ideas, but they were going everywhere but the paper. He is done with this day and this slipping doesn't really help him relax. He tries to get up once more, but slips again. This time he hurts his ankle while doing so.
Someone stops next to him. He looks up to see the worried look on a younger man's face.
'Are you okay sir?' he asks, 'May I help you get up?' Yoongi sighs and nods, not really wanting to admit to his incompetence. 'Are you hurt?'
'Yeah, my ankle. It isn't too bad, I think I can stan-AISH!' The very second Yoongi puts some weight on his ankle, he feels a sharp pain. The younger man kneels on the ground and lifts the older man's sweats a bit to see the swollen ankle.
'Ah, you really can't walk on that sir,' he says and takes Yoongi's arm, swinging it over his shoulders to support him. 'Where do you live?'
'A few blocks away,' Yoongi tells him.
'Aish, that's too far. I live just around the corner,' the younger man says and starts walking, not even giving Yoongi a chance to respond.
'Ya! What are you doing?'
'I am taking you to my place. You really can't walk far in your state,' the younger man says as he keeps walking stubbornly. Yoongi takes a good look at his face and feels his heart melt a bit. The man, well boy, looks so pure. He is a bit shorter and has brown hair. Something about him intrigues Yoongi.


'Does that feel better?' the younger man asks Yoongi as he puts some ice in a towel on Yoongi's ankle. Yoongi nods.
'I'll call my friend to pick me up,' Yoongi says when the boy turns away to get something. He walks right back and snatched Yoongi's phone from it, placing it on the table, face down. 'Ya! Give me my phone back.'
'Only if you promise not to call your friend,' he says with a begging look in his eyes.
'Why?'
'The roads are slippery. I don't want more people to get hurt. I can walk you home tomorrow. It's safer,' the boy says.
'Okay, I won't call my friend,' Yoongi says, impressed by the boy's care for others. A smile appears on his face and he hands the phone back to Yoongi. 'What's your name?'
'Park Jimin,' he says cheerfully.
'Well Park Jimin, my name is-' 'Min Yoongi. I know. I dance on your music.' Yoongi looks at Jimin in surprise. 'You're a dancer?' Jimin nods. 'Were you following me?'
'No, but I have seen you around before so I figured you'd live closeby. Anyway, I only realized it was you when we got here,' Jimin explains a bit nervously.
'You don't look like someone who would listen to my music,' Yoongi claims.
'Well you don't look like someone who would go for a run in a snowstorm, but hey, what do you know?'


Yoongi puts his head in his hands once again.
In front of him is a piece of sheet music titled: "Dancers symphony."
When he left Jimin's house after staying way longer than he should have, maybe also doing more than he should have, he can't take the younger boy out of his head. He was devastated when Yoongi told him not to contact him anymore.
Jimin was never mean to Yoongi, and yet he left him like that. He left him broken.
That one time Yoongi convinced Jimin to dance for him still lingers in the back of his mind. It inspires him to a surreal level. Yoongi can't take it anymore. Out of frustration he shoves the sheet music off the desk and screams. This isn't like him.
Jimin changed him and leaving Jimin made Yoongi incomplete and unable to function.


After concert talks with the V.I.P.'s.
Yoongi hates it. These people think they are the most important people in the world while they are only respected because of their family name and the amounts of money they throw with. Suddenly he sees someone walking towards the exit of the concert hall, someone he shares a memory with. Someone he regrets letting go. He rushes towards the person, not even excusing himself from the conversation he was having. He calms himself down quickly before speaking cooly.
'You don't look like someone who would listen to my music,' he says. The person stops walking and turns around with a big smile. Yoongi doesn't waste a second and starts apologizing right away. 'Listen Jimin, I am so sorry for leaving you the way I did. I know I can't make it up to you, but please give me a second chance.' Jimin lets out an awkward chuckle when Yoongi keeps staring in his eyes with begging eyes.
'Can you just kiss me?' Yoongi puts his hands on Jimin's waist, pulling him closer until his lips hover over Jimin's.
'May I?' he asks.
'You may.'