Cheesy Love

BTS One Shots/Drabbles

Honestly, I am done.
I am done with today.
Teachers scolded me, my friends stood me up, my car broke down. Basically, this day was a dissaster. And now work. I don't really mind my work. I work as a deliverer for a pizza place. It's perfect. Minimal amount of human contact, maximum amount of relaxation. Except when it rains.
Now, the day was already way too long, and now my last delivery is an hour drive away. The pizza place loses more money with this delivery than they'll make with it, but do they care? No. Because it's for one of the most wealthy families in Seoul. The Park family.
Their son goes to the same college as I do. We take a lot of the same classes, but while he hangs with the popular crowd, I stay in the back and pretend not to be there until someone asks me something. When they ask me something I can have a nasty bite. Does it really matter though? No one knows my name anyway. They just call me the gumpy grandpa and get on with their day. Do I care? No, not really.
Finally, I get to the amazingly large house and ring the doorbel. Guess who opens the door. That's right, their son. Park Jimin.
'Ah, nice, you're here,' he says and pulls me inside for some reason.
'Excuse me, but what are you doing?' I ask him and keep myself in place.
'Oh, I paid your boss double your salery, plus what he'd get for all the pizza's you'd deliver until you get to stop so that you can help me with an assignment for music,' he explains a bit too excitedly.
'Why don't you ask Namjoon?' I say, 'he has been helping you the last few semesters.'
'Well, here's the thing, Namjoon graduated last year and he refuses to help me anymore,' Jimin explains, 'and people call you a songwriting genious, so I figured.'
'I'm not helping your wealthy get good grades,' I tell him and start walking out, but he stops me by grabbing my wrist. Jimin is quite a bit stronger than you'd expect.
'I'll pay you,' he says.


'So, it sounds better when you play it like this,' I explain to Jimin while playing a short piano piece.
Let me explain to you why I stayed. I don't have it easy. I work every night to pay for my small apartment outside the centrum, to pay for my tution, and to send a bit of money to my parents who are going through rough times. Money is my weakness at the moment, even if I'd rather have it differently. I hate having to live for money instead of my passion, but that's how it is right now. And I might have one other reason.
'Ah, okay, I get it,' Jimin says with a big smile on his face, 'thank you for helping me out.' I give him a small smile and a nod.
'No problem. Now, I should get going,' I say a bit hesitantly. Jimin bops his one eyebrow. I am not one to be hesitant and I guess he knows.
'What's up?' he asks.
'Ah, I just,' I rub the back of my neck with my hand, 'I got an assignment where I need to work together with a dance major, but we have to reach out to them ourselves.'
'And you don't know any dance majors?'
'Exactly.'
'So what you're aiming at is that you want me to do it?' he asks.
'Yes, and you get a grade for it too. Later in the year they'll ask the dance majors to ask a music major,' I explain to him.
'So what you're actually saying is that this is an opportunity for me,' Jimin jokes.
'I am actually. We're both the best of our group, so why not work together? It worked for your music piece,' I try to persuade him.
'Right. I'll do it, but only if you buy pizza next time.' A gummy smile appears on my face.
'Deal.'


'So, what do you have for me?' Jimin asks excitedly as he walks into the dance studio that I got assigned to for the day. It has a grand piano, so that's perfect.
'A pizza with different kinds of cheese and one with pesto, AND the music that you'll need to dance on,' I tell him. Throughout the days, I've started to open up to Jimin more. Mostly because he has been chasing me everywhere on campus. He'd either jump me, hug me, or put his arm around me when he saw me. His friends became my friend and suddenly I started to stand out more. I felt a lot more in my place throughout the last couple of days. I've finally started to feel comfortable in my own skin and all it took was a few new friends.
'Let me hear,' Jimin whines. I begin to play and every once in a while I see Jimin move with the music, as if he is already composing the dance. It's so beautiful. He's truly a piece of art. The way he moved around like a speck of dust. He just flows around everything. He flows with the music. I can't help but stare until I'm finished. I don't even have to look at my hands since I know the piece by heart. After all, I composed it.
'So what's it called?' Jimin asks.
'I didn't come up with a name yet,' I tell him as I look at the notes written on the music sheet in front of me.
'How about,' he jumps onto the stool next to the piano stool with his hands in fists against his hips as he looks up, 'Park Jimin, the greates dancer ever.' I can't help but laugh as he sits down on the stool with the brightest smile on his face. You know, the first draft of this song actually had something to do with Jimin. It was called Butterfly, because he moves like a butterlfly. Gracefully, peacefully, beautifully playing around the spring flowers. But then his friends came along and more things happened. Though the first version became another song, this one was formed and this one fit the theme of the assignment better. I might let Jimin hear Butterfly once, but not today.
'How about Spring Day?' Jimin nods.
'That's beautiful,' he says, but he seems deeply lost in thoughts.
'What are you thinking about?' I ask him.
'I am trying to make the dance in my head,' he tells me, 'Can you play it again?' I nod and my hand start touching the ivory tabs again when Jimin is in the middle of the studio. The hours slowly pass and, out of nowhere, there is a choreography that fits perfectly playing in front of me. Butteflies form in my stomach. Park Jimin. He is messing with my feelings, and my head, and my everything. He is messing me up without even knowing it. I am so done with him, but at the same time I want to keep looking at him until the end of time. I want to study his face until I know every spot, edge, piece of skin on it. Gosh he annoys me. He annoys me so badly, but he doesn't care. He just keeps flowing like dust in front of me. He just keeps doing his thing and I keep doing mine. I want to hold him so badly. I want to tell him he's beautiful. I want him. Sh*t. I want him.
'Yoongi, are you okay? You've been staring at the piano for five minutes now,' Jimin asks. I snap out of it and nod and Jimin. He comes closer and wraps his arms around me from behind, laying his head on my shoulder as I feel his hot breath in my neck. This boy knows how to mess with my feelings so damn well.
'Over here,' Jimin points at the sheet music, 'you have a little part that doesn't fit so well. Play it once and listen very closely.' I nod and play it with Jimin still leaning against my back.
'You're right. How about this?' I ask him and make it sound a little softer.
'Perfect. That's something I can work with,' Jimin says and smiles brightly. I let out a small groan and push him off me, turning around towards him in his confusion. 'What's wrong Yoongi?' Without saying anything, I pull him onto my lap, grabbing his hips, and push my lips against his. He is shocked at first, but soon his arms are around my neck and he is kissing me back. It gives me so much satisfaction. It feels like the whole world just melted away. It's just me, Jimin, and the door that opens out of nowhere. Jimin pulls away to look at who opened the door. He seems in total shock and wants to get off my lap, but I keep him in place, so he hides his face in my neck at the sight of our friends coming in with more pizza. I keep a straight face while he is bright red.
'AH! FINALLY!' Taehyung yells at the both of us.
'It took you guys long enough,' Jungkook says with a big smile as they all enter the room before closing the door.
'So, are you going to show us the finished product?' Namjoon asks with a cheeky smile.
'I think Jimin has to recover a bit first,' I tell them. Jimin lets out a little chuckle in my neck, his hot breath tickles my skin again. Hoseok looks at us in shock.
'YOU WENT THAT FAR ALREADY?' he yells out. Jimin's head shoots up as he looks at Hoseok in shock with his bright red cheeks.
'NO, aish,' I hiss at him in an annoyed manner, 'Jimin has been dancing all day. You nasty.'
'So when will we get to see it?' I stand up, making Jimin stand up with me.
'Not today,' I tell them, grabbing Jimin's hand and pulling him with me to my dorm where we can continue this.