Chapter 2

Cave Him In [HoGyu]

SungGyu's POV

"Stop it already!" I exclaimed frustrated but it just made him laugh harder.

"But Hyung, you really do look like a hamster. Especially while nibbling on the toast with that puffy face."

I huffed. Maybe I shouldn't have eaten that ramyeon last night. "Why are you here anyway. Go back to your own place." I grumbled.

The person I'm referring to here is none other than Kim MyungSoo. And no, we are not related in any way or form. He's just a neighbor of mine who knows how to creep his way into a person's heart. Sometimes even I feel week against his charms.

"I'm here 'cause Noona invited me. She said she'll make breakfast for me since my parents are out of town." MyungSoo grinned and turned towards my sister. "Right Noona?" He gave her that cheesy smile of his that melts the heart of almost every person I know.

"Of course. Don't listen to SungGyu. He's just his usual grumpy self." My sister replied.

"Fine then. This 'Grumpy self' is going. Have fun." I picked up my toast and my bag but a voice stopped me midway.

"Hyung, take me with you." MyungSoo said to me acting all cute.

To be honest, he looked really squishy when he acted like that but right now I was still not over the fact that he kept laughing at my puffy face for 15 minutes straight as soon as he entered our house and saw my face.

"We don't even go to the same school. Go by yourself." I put my bag on my shoulder and made my way towards the door.

"But Hyunggg..." MyungSoo said dragging the G's and following me "My school is just two blocks away from yours."

"Should've thought that when you were comparing my face with that of a hamster."

∞∞∞∞∞

"Hyung, buy me food." MyungSoo said latching onto my arm.

"No way."

"Cuhmon Hyung. I even left my breakfast halfway just to accompany you." He pouted.

"I never asked you to."

He sighed. "I guess I'll just have to deal with an empty stomach all day."

"Stop being such a drama king. I'll buy you something after school." I said giving in after seeing his puppy-dog eyes begging for food.

"You're the best Hyung." He grinned and skipped a few steps ahead of me.

"And here I thought you were dying of hunger."

∞∞∞∞∞

The moment I entered my school I felt like everyone's eyes were on me.

'...Is it because of my puffy face? Is it that obvious? Does it look that weird that everyone is staring at me?'

I saw JunHyung walking towards me.

"I knew I should've skipped ramyeon last night." I cried out as soon as he was in front of me.

"...Do I even wanna know?" He asked looking at me weirdly. "Apart from that, what's with you saving some Sophomore yesterday?"

"Huh? I didn't save any- How do you know that?" I asked squinting my eyes at him.

"It's all over the school. Apparently, you even tried to save the other student by taking the blame on yourself."

"...I didn't really save him. It was actually me who ended up injuring him." I said looking down. "But I didn't do it intentionally!" I added quickly looking back at him.

"Listen. I don't know the details and neither do I have the time to listen 'cause the class will be starting soon. But don't you feel guilty that someone else is being punished for something you did?" He asked.

"I do. But what am I supposed to do? They don't trust me when I say that I was the one who did it since the other two won't say the truth." I replied pouting.

"Well, for starters, you can try to make it up to him for all the trouble he's going through. For example, help him clean his classroom, treat him, anything you can do to make him happy." JunHyung concluded.

"In case you're forgetting, I don't even know that guy properly. And especially after seeing how he talked to me yesterday I don't think I'm interested in getting to know him either." I huffed. "He didn't even thank me for saving him yesterday."

"Well, it's up to you to decide." He said and walked away.

'...So much for being my best friend.'

∞∞∞∞∞

DongWoo's POV

I knew that guy was up to something when he came late yesterday. The moment I entered the school today till now, the only thing I heard was how he attacked YuHwan and how SungGyu Hyung saved the day.

I was on my way to HoYa's class when I saw some students gathered outside.

"Would you look at that? The might HoWon sweeping our class floor." Came a voice I recognized too well.

'YuHwan...'

I saw HoYa cleaning the floor with the mop while YuHwan was sitting on a desk in a corner with his minions surrounding him.

I clenched my fists in anger. It was times like these when I hated the fact that I promised HoYa that I won't interfere in his matters outside the studio.

"Why? Have you never seen him clean the class before?" Suddenly SungGyu Hyung appeared from the middle of the crowd.

YuHwan sighed frustrated. "Don't you have study to do? Why don't you ever mind your own business?"

"Last time I checked, I was still on the top of my year. And looking at you, you look like you need to study way more than I do."

"I don't even want to bother with you." YuHwan stated getting up and leaving.

"You all should leave as well. I'm pretty sure you all aren't any better than him."

That statement by SungGyu Hyung made everyone leave. I stood on a side to make sure HoYa doesn't see me.

"Confident much?" HoYa asked him.

"Very." SungGyu Hyung replied picking up the duster.

"What are you doing?"

"Helping you. Duh."

"Is that so? Then good luck with cleaning." HoYa said and picked up his bag.

"And where are you going exactly?" Hyung asked stopping the cleaning work he just started less than a minute ago.

"Aren't you here to clean up?" He asked arching an eyebrow.

"I'm here to help you clean up." Hyung replied laying emphasis on 'help you'.

"I got into this mess in the first place because of you."

"Seriously!" Hyung exclaimed. "Instead of even thanking me once for saving you, you're putting all the blame on me and leaving me alone to do all this cleaning work." He said gesturing around him.

"I didn't call you here to clean up though. You came yourself." HoYa pointed out.

Hyung squinted his eyes on HoYa. "...You know what, I'm leaving. You clean this up on your own."

"You know you look funny when you do that." HoYa grinned.

"Whatever." SungGyu Hyung stated leaving the room.

Hyung seemed annoyed but that's because he didn't hear HoYa completing his sentence.

"You still look cute though." He smirked and went back to cleaning.

'What the hell was that...'

∞∞∞∞∞

SungGyu's POV

'Why did I even bother? I shouldn't have listened to JunHyung's advice in the first place.'

I huffed exiting the school.

"HYUNG!" Something 'or more like someone' pounced on me from behind.

I pushed that person off of me and looked at him furrowing my eyebrows.

"What are you doing here MyungSoo?" I asked.

"You said you'll buy me food after school so I came here." He replied grinning.

I sighed. "Fine. What do you wanna eat?"

He grinned evilly. "Let's get some ice cream for starters."

∞∞∞∞∞

HoYa's POV

I was exiting the school gates when suddenly an ice cream popped up in front of my face out of nowhere.

I looked up following the hand that was extending it towards me to see SungGyu Hyung.

"Eat it fast or it'll melt." He said pushing it towards me.

"Who said I liked ice cream? And a Choco bar at that." I raised an eyebrow at him.

He frowned a bit and started pulling back his hand but I caught it midway. He looked back at me and I suddenly let go of his hand.

"I never said I wouldn't eat it." I said taking the ice cream from his hand.

He smiled happily in a way that made his eyes disappear. I don't know what it was about him that made me act that way, but it sure wasn't an unpleasant feeling.