PART 2

RAIN...

Till Dongho got horrified because of being left alone, someone pushed Dongho falling onto the grass cover beside. While Dongho was out of his balance and trying to sit up, that person held him tight not to let him go and forced him to lie down.

“ Let me go! Do you want a punch from me?” Dongho cried out not caring about the fact that raindrops were falling down into his mouth. He didn’t want to lie on the dirty ground any longer.

“ Quiet please! “ A familiar voice stated.

“ Soohyun hyung!!!!!! “ Dongho happily held the hand of man next to him tightly. “ Hyung! You want to die, don’t you? How dare you leave me alone? “

“ Then you would cry out in terror? “

“ Don’t ever think about that! Because I will never do that!!! “ Dongho without any effort already knew that Soohyun was just making fun of him.

 

But Soohyun didn’t want to argue with Dongho any second. So they just lied there, on the grass, ignored the rain falling fast and thick on their faces. Looking upper was a grey sky. The bushes which used to be verdant were now wearing a very dark green colour because they didn’t have enough sunlight. Around them was grass that pricked Dongho’s neck. That was very uncomfortable. In general, this sight is absolutely unromantic.

 

“ Ho ah, were you scared? “ Soohyun asked unconsciously.

“ Of what? Rain? No. Never. I used to stay in the rain like this all the time when I was a kid.“

“ No. Not that. Were you scared when I couldn’t see me…”

“ Aishh… you never leave… Soohyun hyung ah…”

“ Uhm.”

“ You are not allowed to leave me alone! ”

Soohyun didn’t reply. But he just held Dongho’s hand tighter.

“ No answer means you agree, right? “ Dongho never knows how to mind anything.

Soohyun only nodded his head.

“ Hyung, buy me some ice-cream! Let’s see it as an answer. After eating ice-cream, you can’t leave me, OK? “ Dongho sat up slowly pulling Soohyun’s cuff.

Soohyun felt pitiful for himself because those weird requests of that seventeen boy.

 

Dongho ran here and there in front of Soohyun and Soohyun chased after him quickly. Reaching the ice-cream stand in the park, no one was there but there was a bucket of ice-cream.  Dongho called for the salesman but only the sound the rain made when fell onto the corrugated iron roof replied him. Thanks for that, Dongho felt like he had just found a piece of gold. Looking around, seeing all was rain and rain, he opened the bucket, grabbed two sticks of ice-cream then took Soohyun’s hand running really fast. After running for a while, he stopped them held his stomach to laugh out loud.

 

“ This is the first time I have stolen ice-cream.”

Soohyun broke into laughter then open two sticks, one for Dongho. He thought that Dongho acted like he had just done a bad thing for the first time.

Dongho caught his ice-cream, it constantly. Soohyun opened the umbrella pulling him closer. Eating ice-cream in the rain is the thing that only mad people do. Because of that, they are normal so they had to eat under the umbrella. They kept on walking and eating. The two small figures under the pretty violet umbrella just wandered along the wide riverside.

 

 

“ The stolen ice-cream was much better, hyung ah.” Dongho said with a bright smile. “ Just being like this makes me feel happy a lot.”

“ Eat slowly. There is some on the corner of your mouth.” Soohyun was infected by the happiness virus of Dongho.

“ Clean it for me! “

“ You will regret it! “

 

Soohyun suddenly dropped the umbrella holding Dongho and kissing him passionately. The raindrops were streaming down their faces. The rain was falling pitter-patter on the umbrella. The ice-cream melted away. The rain was cool. The ground, the grass and the trees smelled strong. All of them made Dongho lose his consciousness. He was intoxicated.

 

It felt like there was only them in the world.

 

The rain silently fell…

 

 

 

 

 

*Soohyun was coughing hard.*

*Dongho was coughing even harder.*

The sound those two sick guys made Xander worry a lot. So he ordered Kiseop to buy them some hot soup for them.

 

“ Here! Eat it! I don’t know what kind of idols like you who stayed in the rain. Then how can you sing well? Eat it! “  Xander difficultly brought the soup to their beds.

“ I don’t want to! Too hot !!!!!!!!! “ Dongho wrinkled his nose.

“ Then who told you to be sick like this? “ Xander cheerfully said. It had been a long time  since  he last got a chance  to bully Dongho.

“ It’s OK. Let me blow the soup for you.” Soohyun quickly stirred the soup to make it cooler.

“ How could you guys stay in the rain then roll over on the ground making soil and grass stuck on over your heads? ” Xander kept on grumbling.

“ You must feed me too, Soohyun hyung! “

“ Are you going to eat? You aren’t tired of dating, are you?“ Kibum had watched them for a while then impatiently joined the conversation.

“ You must be a good boy and don’t bully me anymore.” Soohyun fed Dongho with a full spoon. 

“ I love you so much, hyung !!!!!!!!!!! “

“ Both of them don’t know anything else except them! “ Kevin and Eli concluded tiredly.

 

THE END.

 

THANKS FOR READING <3333333333