PART 1

RAIN...

 

 

After finishing filming, U-KISS members followed their  manager to the parking lot to head for the dorm.  While walking, the whole gang talked noisily. They all spoke so they made a big loud noise.

“ Should I grow my beard? ” Eli wondered.

“ What? Why can’t I log in Twitter? “ Xander hit his phone on his hand in order to catch the wave.

“ Hey! It appeared like our filming pay this time was less than before! “ Kibum yelled loudly.

“ Kibum ah… I want… ” Kevin started to ask Kibum for something.

“ Haizzzzzz… Why is it raining all the time? I’m tired of that!!!! “ Kiseop sighed heavily.

“ Rain? If only I could walk in the rain? It would be great, wouldn’t it?” Dongho mumbled.

But with his twenty-five-year-old ears maybe, Soohyun didn’t miss those sentences. Keeping watch his manager who was yelling till his throat might be broken to keep silence, Soohyun pulled Dongho back with him behind everyone.

“ Ho ah! Come with me! ‘ Soohyun lowered his voice as lowest as he could.

“ Where are we going?” Dongho also lowered his voice to fit the atmosphere.

“ Just go.”

 

 

After that, Soohyun pulled Dongho in the opposite direction with the one to the parking lot. Walking tortuously for a while, they at last used the extra exit so as not to face their fans. Outside, just like Kiseop had said, rain had started falling heavily from when that no one knew, the winds were blowing harshly. Despite being in the middle of summer, it was really cold. Soohyun put another coat on Dongho opening the umbrella then they both ran quickly to the bus stop right in the left corner of the road.

“ Hyung, where did you get that umbrella?” Dongho got surprised when seeing the violet umbrella on Soohyun’s hand.

“ I saw someone left it in the rest room so I took it.” Soohyun replied with a smirk.

“ I knew right away!”

 

Two minutes later, there came a bus. Not knowing where the bus was either going or arriving, the two innocently followed the others getting on the bus. Because it rained pretty heavily, Soohyun and Dongho easily got their seats by the window. Dongho stuck his nose onto the window looking outside for the distorting colorful shapes with his best excited face.

“ It’s been a long time since I last traveled by bus.” Soohyun said rubbing the younger’s hair.

“ Where are we going, hyung? “ Dongho asked still looking outside.

“ I have no idea.” Soohyun answered unflinchingly.

“ Are you crazy?”

“ Yeah. If we had went with other members, we would have been going back to the dorm right now.” Soohyun chuckled. If the others knew what they were doing now, they wouldn’t sit still.

 

 

 

 

As expected, they couldn’t sit still. The manager after checking the members realized that there were only Xander, Kibum, Eli, Kiseop and Kevin then he got really mad.

“ Where are they? Tell me now! ” He looked at each of them right in the eyes.

“ I don’t know.” He said with frowning. “ I’m not their manager. It’s you, hyung!!! “

“ You don’t want to live anymore, do you?” He shouted.

“ I am just twenty, hyung ah!!! ” Kibum terrifyingly yelled.

 

Maybe because of those innocent faces of these innocent guys, the manager finally gave in.

“ OK. Let’s find them first! “

 

 

 

 

Their phones rang constantly. But with their image of guys who have a sense of responsibility, they both didn’t pick up. Getting tired of their ringtones, Dongho turned them off then placed them deep into the backpacks.

“ Now how can you guys phone us? ” Dongho chuckled in satisfaction.

“ Where do you want to go, Ho? “ Soohyun asked Dongho shaking him slightly.

Dongho nodded his head making himself look like he was thinking. The bus was running along the bank of Han River. Suddenly Dongho saw a big sign which said “ Riverside Park”.

“ Hey! There! There! That big park over there! ” Dongho said jumping up happily. “ I want to go to the park, Soohyun hyung.”

 

Right after arriving at the park, Dongho ran into the park excitedly just like a baby ignoring the heavy rain leaving Soohyun run fast with the umbrella on his hand.

 

“ Ho ah! Are you planning to catch a cold till death? “ Soohyun shouted in the rain that was falling more and more heavily.

 

Dongho turned his head baring his teeth in a grin to face Soohyun.

“ I want to stay in the rain.” Dongho yelled.

 

Soohyun burst out laughing closing his umbrella then ran to Dongho. But with Dongho’s character, he wouldn’t wait for Soohyun to reach him. He was running and singing at the same time.

“ My mom takes me to the park. La la la la……”

 

Balloons were sparkling all around under his feet just like crystal following every step of him. Raindrops made his hair wet, rolled down his face and made their way on his skin. The cheery feeling made Dongho forget that he was not alone for a while. When he remembered that, he turned around but couldn’t see his hyung anymore.

“ Soohyun hyung? Where are you? Did you leave me? Are you nuts? What a weird man!!! Soohyun… Aishhhhh……”

 

There was no one around, except for a small red slide and some wheels swaying strongly in the winds and many seesaw looking at Dongho coldly. Dongho felt like he was left at this fallowed park. The rain was still falling nonstop.................

 

TO BE CONTINUED.............

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY    !!!!!!!!!!!!

 

A/N: ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT  SOUND A PERSON MAKE WHEN COUGHINGG?????????? TKS =))))))))))