Chapter 3

Heartrap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So…?” Bobby began, still not believing what he just saw. “I would die to know why you were undressing him." He pointed at Jinhwan, who was still shirtless beside them, looking confused and not really getting the situation.

“I told you already it's nothing weird,” June mumbled. He turned his head to look at Jinhwan, but was fast to look again straight at Bobby when he laid his eyes on so much exposed skin. He hoped Bobby won’t notice the blush that he felt rushing into his cheeks again. Bobby raised one of his eyebrows and June knew he has to explain it to him if he doesn't want to hear about it every time he's together with his best friend.

“I was going home and he followed me because he was thirsty,” June started explaining. “When I gave him water to drink, he spilled it and I helped him change-” he interrupted himself and his voice suddenly started to sound annoyed. “I wanted to help him change,” he corrected himself. “But you busted through the door and made it awkward.”

“You said it’s not something weird, but your explanation still sounds weird,” Bobby sneered.

“But it's the truth,” June whined. Then, he took the shirt that he accidentally dropped on the floor when Bobby came in, and told Jinhwan to lift his arms, which he did and June put the shirt on him, avoiding to look at his bare chest and for some reason he didn't want Bobby to look at it either.

Stepping back June saw how adorable Jinhwan looked in his shirt. The one he was wearing earlier was already too big for him, but June's shirt seemed to be more of a dress on Jinhwan. It was way too big for him and the end of it reached almost to his knees.

It took June a minute to realize he was staring at Jinhwan before he smiled gently and reached out to put one of his hands on Jinhwan's head and ruffled his hair like he already wanted to, the whole time. June was right, Jinhwan's hair was soft as silk. He liked the feeling of his fingers sliding through Jinhwan's hair so much that he almost didn't want to take his hand away. A few hair strands fell on Jinhwan’s face, causing him to grimace and June could have sworn his heart skipped a bit at this.
”Cute…” June gasped.

He couldn't see his friend's frown and realized it first when Bobby waved a hand in front of his face, interrupting the enjoyment he had while looking at the smaller one.
“Can I talk to you for a moment?” it wasn't really a question, but an order. June looked for a second back to Jinhwan, then back at Bobby and nodded his head in agreement.

“Balcony?” June suggested and Bobby nodded his head a little not really reacting more. June knew his friend was annoyed about Jinhwan for whatever reason, that’s why he thought fresh air could do him well. The apartment balcony was small; three people could find a place to stay at maximum. June liked it minimalistic, tidy and clean so there weren’t any things placed around. When both of them stepped out June closed the sliding door behind himself and looked at his friend who fumed with anger.
“What was that?” Bobby asked with a low voice.
“What do you mean?”
“You’re weird, the way you look at him is weird, the way you act around this shorty is weird,” Bobby grumbled.
June sighed heavy, “I told you already what happened, there’s nothing weird on that.”
Bobby closed his eyes, touched his nose bridge with two of his fingers and let out a long exhaled breath before looking back at his friend again. “So…” he began keeping his eyes locked with June, “What are you planning to do now? Will you call his parents?”
June frowned at this. “His parents?” he repeated Bobby’s words, not understanding where he was going with this.
“Yeah…I mean,” Bobby stammered, “he looks young, maybe a minor, there’s a possibility his parents don’t know where he is or he ran away from home. You know how teenagers these days are.”
June could only raise an eyebrow at him and sigh again, “You’re talking nonsense, but if it will make you happy I’ll ask him.”

He turned his back to Bobby and entered the apartment again, Bobby followed him close after, but when they were both inside Jinhwan was nowhere to be seen. “Where…?” June already thought that Jinhwan left the apartment while they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter