60 Seconds of Love

60 Seconds


A couple sitting under a shady tree in the middle of green pastures. Chest-high weeds waving in the wind is blowing breeze. They were silent with his eyes closed. Enjoy the soothing breeze. Reminisce about their past. Make Lay chuckled softly.

"What's funny Yixing-ah?"

"No, I just remember when we first met."

"Do not remember it again, embarrassing."

"Haha, but I'll never forget it."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"It was the beautiful memories of my life... All of my life with you."

They were silent again. Only the sound of branches rubbing against because of wind gusts. Suho's mind float to the time they first met. Suho remember Lay being alone in the dance training exercise room. That time he looks like an angel.

His calm gaze, his smile revealing a cute dimple, as if to complement of the beautiful face. Suho looked at Lay, who was smiling at him to make him almost forgot anything else. Gaps like a fool in love. Because that's the reality.

Suho fall in love at first sight.

Suho hold back the tears with all of his might.

"Myeonnie hyung ..." The soft voice which becomes a beautiful song for him interrupted daydreams about his angel.

"What's wrong?"

"I wanted to challenge."

"What challenges? Don't that makes things difficult." Suho a bit worried that the challenge is difficult, like the summer of last year. Lay asking Suho to make an omelet in 60 seconds. Though Suho not very good at cooking. The results are due in a hurry, he almost burnt himself...

"Not hard really, hyung can do it here and now."

Despite some hesitation, finally Suho accept it. "Well, what are the challenges?"

"Myeonnie hyung had to kiss me for 60 seconds. After that I'm going to sleep, because I was very sleepy."

"Okay..."

Suho started leaned in. Gently embraces the fragile body. They begin pasting their lips, no lust. There is only love. They were silent while ading love delivered through the gentle kiss.

Lay doesn't lie, just 60 seconds he needed. Just 60 seconds and he would fall asleep. Along with the release of their lips link tears streamed from Suho eyes. His hand tightened hugging Lay's cold body. His lips were blue, his skin grew paler. Suho Lay's gaunt cheeks.

Suho staring wistfully at Lay face, kissed his forehead gently. Make the tears fell to the Lay's closed eyes. Tears flowed across Lay's cheeks. As if Lay crying together with Suho. Suho was wiping away the tears. Then hugging the lifeless body of his lover.

Suho no longer feel the heartbeat. The same heart rate when they first met. Now the heart has been silent, tired of fighting a disease that eats away. Suho tightly hugging the body of his lover.

"Sleep well my dear, you'd been try your best. I hope you're happy there ..."

Suho say quietly in a hoarse voice. The sky turned gray, falling of leaves blowing in the wind. Nature, also sad. Accompanies the sorrows.

END

I know this is . Don't mind me =.=